Chapter 27

🌺 River's POV 🌺

I wake up at 10:45. I grabbed some breakfast bars and run out to the junk yard. I didn't see anyone else in the group running yet but I'm sure I will soon. I get into the junk yard and walk towards the car section. This is where we said we'll meet up.

Soon Daisy comes chasing into the junk yard followed by Edith, Aiden, and then Carter. I look around at the group and notice that Damien is missing.

"Hey guys, where Damien?" I ask.

"Right here!" He yells as he comes running.

"Okay I think we have everyone." Edith says.

"Right so tonight we are playing truth or dare. We'll go around in a circle and ask truth or dare. If the person asking wants to do truth then we all have to answer unless specified and except the asker. If the asker wants to do a dare they choose a person they want to dare and what they have to do. If the person fails they are out of the game, if they succeed they dare the asker anything and they have to do it." Damien takes a breath. "Everyone ready?"

"Yea." We all nod.

"Okay, Edith you can go first." Damien shrugs and points to her.

"Okay, so I know this is a doozy but I'm just curious. If you could date anyone of the group who would you River?"

"Uhh..." I look around at the group.

There was Carter, Aiden or Damien. Carter was cool, he seemed to care when I jumped off of the bridge. Aiden is okay, he was weird when I had that one dare when I took my shirt off. Damien... I'm not sure about Damien.

"I think Carter." He looks at me funny.

"Why?" Carter asks.

"That's not part of the question. And I don't know, you seemed to care the most when I was dared to jump off the bridge." I shrugged.

He looks at me. His blue-green eyes were like neon lights in the dark. Then he changes his gaze to Edith.

"Okay my turn. River... I dare you to into a house, a random one at my choice and walk into the closet until... 11:30." Aiden says.

"Okay." Aiden smirks as I say it though.

"But you have to wear this." He holds up a cheerleading outfit.

My mouth goes a gap. It was super short and had practically no top. It was clearly going to show my belly button piercing.

"Okay, point at the house." I say and grab the cheerleading outfit.

"That one." He points to a random house and I smile.

This was going to be easy. I didn't know the person who lived there so they wouldn't recognize me. I go behind a car and start to change. I hear them talking. Not sure what they are saying but I hear rustling.

I take off my top and pull down my bottoms. The rustling is coming from right behind me and I turn around.

"Carter!!!" I yell.

"I am so sorry!"

His face was full of shock. His hand was outstretched almost as if he was gonna touch me. I pull the cheerleading outfit on as quickly as I could. Then I slap Carter as hard as I could.

"Oww!" He yells.

"What were you doing back here?!" I scream.

"I was dared!" He sighs holding his hand up to his bruised red cheek. "Daisy dared me that if I could touch your butt without you noticing she'd give me $20."