Chapter 22

"Edith all of the boys feel very uncomfortable doing this make her do something else." Damien tries to save me.

"Damien, she didn't streak, if she doesn't do this then we will take a vote on if she keeps going. I can guarantee that I will be against her continuing." Edith threatens.

I really needed to have friends and allies at school. If I didn't get in, I didn't really have anywhere to go.

"I'll do it Damien, it's fine."

"I'm not worried about you River, I know you will, it's the rest of us." Damien looks down.

"Why you worried you gonna pop first?" Daisy laughs.

Damien gives her a glare and she calms down. I look at him. I knew he was just looking out for me but I'm a big girl. I can do this. Luckily today I picked out lacing.

I take off my skirt to expose my bra. I was accepting of my body and knew how to work it. My bra was black and had lacing at the bottom. I knew I was sexy in it. I started to dance and shimmy. The boys started to moan.

"This sucks Edith!" Carter moans.

"You gonna pop?" She snickers.

"No I'm just saying that this is horrible and a huge punishment for all of us." He looks up.

I take Aiden's hand and pull him up. I start to shimmy against his chest.

"Hello sexy little mama." I smile a bit.

"Edith make her stop!" Damien says.

"You worried she's gonna see you?" Edith and Daisy laugh.

Damien grabs his crotch. He looked to almost be in pain. I move towards him. I knew that I could easily make him at least pop. He holds his free hand to make me stop. I smile I was so close but if he kept this up, he was gonna make me lose.

"Damien get up." I say.

He listens and stands with me. I shimmy against him and he moans.

"Edith!"

"Not yet!" She yells.

"Edith!"

"Not till you pop!" I almost feel as if this was more to Damien's pain and to their entertainment that I'm doing this.

I move my hand to my unbuckle on my pants. My panties matched my bra incase I had to do something like this.

"Edith! She gonna get bare!"

"A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do." Edith laughs.

Damien looked at me with fear. I didn't know what was going on but something hopefully was because this was uncomfortable. I unbutton my pants and go sexually unzip my pants. I lick my lips and look at his. Of course this was all a show.

"River don't do this!" Damien huskily moans as I shimmy once more.

I grab his hands and put them on my chest. His eyes go big and round. I let him squeeze them as I rubbed them up and down his chest. Then I heard the magical words.