One message from Dawn.

"Oh no..."

I opened it and it took my to some long paragraph.

'Ash, what is your problem? You cheat on Serena and punch a fan? You're fucking pathetic! You can't do that to innocent people! You've made money that will last you a life time, show some respect to the people who did that for you, like your fans!' Dawn texted me.

Damn, she's right.

I feel like I'm losing myself.

"Am I losing myself?" I blink a few times at my phone.

I opened up the Whatsapp settings and deactivated my account, along with Facebook, Instragram, but not Twitter.

I clicked on Twitter to post one last tweet.

'I'm taking a break, I can't handle all of this, I'll return one day.' My hands tremble while typing this.

My thumb hovers over send button, a part of me doesn't want to, but it's for the best.

I click it and close my eyes, in a matter of 5 seconds, I had over 1k retweets and 600favs.

The majority of replies were 'Kill yourself, you fucking fag.' 

'Damn, you cheated on Serena Yvonne? You're a fucking idiot, she hot bruh. I'd smash.' 

I couldn't bring myself to read anymore.

I closed Twitter down, "I'm sorry."

...sorry....

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to my room, my Mom wasn't in, but she'll be pissed off when she sees the tv down stairs.

I walked over to the weights I had besides my bed.

"I need to take my mind off things." I picked the weights up and started lifting them.

Everything has happened so fast, I don't think me and Serena will be a thing anymore....I've lost my bestfriends, everyone has lost all respect for me. What did I do, I know what I did, but I'm confused.

I closed my eyes and inhaled.

I slowly let the carbon dioxide out of my mouth.

Confusion isn't the word, it's more like shock.

My arms started to ache causing me to drop them.

I walked over to my bed and picked up the play station 4 controller.

"I'll just play Until Dawn to take my mind off things." I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once night came, my Mom walked in my room.

"Honey, we need to talk" She says in a sad tone.

I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach.

"Mom, I'm losing myself...." I be honest with her.

She looked like she was about to cry.

"I-I have already lost your father, please don't let me lose you, you're still my little boy!" She starts to cry.

"Mom, c-come on, I-I'll change." I felt tears form in my eyes, everything had just got to me.

I lost Serena, the one who I love.

I lost Gary, the one who helped me get to where I am, also my bestfriend.

I lost Dawn, the one who boosted my confidence, also my other bestfriend.

I lost my fans, the ones who gave me this career....

My Mom closed my door and I assume went to bed.

I didn't sleep once that night, I just worked out. I didn't feel like sleeping....

Once the sun could be seen, I stood up and walked over to the window, I opened the window letting the fresh air of Kalos blow my hair.

"Now!" I heard someone shout.

I snapped my head towards the voice and before I knew it.

Egg...I was covered in raw egg.

"Fuck you, you little shits!" I slammed the window down and walked into the bathroom.

I didn't take my clothes off, I just turned the shower on and stood there.

I could see a blurred version of my in the reflection, I put my hand on it and wiped the condensation away.

I felt unhappy....

Really unhappy......

My dad would be disappointed.........