Chapter 19: Kisses and Blood

ł West's POV ł

When I woke up I thought I was back in my bed. Peter's arm were around my waist and I was in my comfortable silk pyjamas. I smile to myself and strokes Peters arm.

With my eyes still closed I turn around and bury my head in Peters chest. His arms tighten around me, when I realize.

I don't own any silk pyjamas.

Then it comes rushing back to me. Ugh. Did I have to get kidnapped today. Why not tomorrow or any other day. Or not at all. Where did I slip up? How did Eric find me?

Wait Eric. If the arms around me aren't Peters then... shit Eric.

I scramble out of his arms and fall off the edge of the bed. Standing up my hair lands in front of my eyes. My pyjamas are soft and as I look down I realize they are a shade of light pink. Hmmm I do kind of like them. But that's not why I got up.

Looking to the bed Eric is laying there with his arm resting on the pillow and his classic smirk. In his husky low voice he tells me. "Well aren't you just a little spit fire."

I look around and see that the windows in this room are sealed. That would explain why Eric isn't in a coffin. "Where the fuck am I?"

Looking around Eric responds. "Well I thought it was a bit obvious that we we're in a sun tight hotel."

"Uuuugh." I collapse on the ground with my head in my hands. I knew that the life I had couldn't last long but I hoped it would last longer, like at least a couple years.

"Come on." I feel Eric's strong arm around my shoulders. "Let's get you into some real clothes."

Getting up I back away from him. "I am perfectly capable of putting on my own clothes thank you very much."

I start to walk away from him when I realize. I have no clue where my clothes are. Turning around Eric seems to answer the question in my mind. "Your suitcase is in the next room, through that door."

He points to the door beside a closest and I start to move when I realize. Eric is only wearing pants. Oooh those abs. My eyes catch on them and I stop for a moment. He looks like a Greek sculpture. How is he so fit? I didn't even know a guy could look so good.

I snap out of it when I realize who I am thinking about. It's Eric Northman, the annoying cocky viking vampire who kidnapped me.

As I see his signature smile start to appear on his face I head for the door. I can't stand that evil cocky handsome irresistible smirk. I find my suit case there and as I expected it's practically a mirror to what Pam usually wears, except Amelia must have helped because there are some less slutty items to wear.

After slipping into a white lacy bra and a matching underwear I start to pull a shoulder less green top on.

"Hmmmmmm." I hear humming from behind me and stop in my tracks. The top falls over my stomach as I turn around to face Eric.

"What the fuck are you-" I start to question him but I am interrupted as he slams me against the wall with his lips.

All the oxygen leaves my lungs as he pins me with his with shoulders. One of his staring hands is sliding up the back of my thigh as the other holds my face.

I hate myself for secretly enjoying this and pretend to fight him. I can't deny that I like Eric though, I wouldn't have run away if I hadn't. And Peter, oh Peter, I'm not even sure if I really loved him. I mean I said I did. But how can I be sure. Do I even know what love is? Because I think if I actually loved Peter I would have left him too. That's what I do, because if you love something it can hurt you. And I refuse to get hurt any more.