Chapter 9: You sound sexy when you moan like that

Pages long: 120

«Ollo Lovelies!! I thought I'd tell you I'm going to start putting how many pages long the story is right at the beginning of the chapter. Starting NOW!
Enjoy 🍷»

ł Eric's POV ł

There is a group richer vampires in the back watching a show by the as Pam said it 'higher class stripers'. I'm supposed to make an appearance. Because Pam can't make one herself.

I change into a nice shirt and throw on my leather jacket over top of it. Leaving the first few buttons open I start to walk to the back room.

I survey the club as I go and notice that Amelia isn't at the bar. Pam seems to be covering her shift. Odd she must still be with West. Amelia was acting strange this morning as well. I can't help getting the feeling that they are up to something.

Well I know Pam's up to something, she always is. Lately though I get the sense from her that she wants a prodigy. It's just the way that she has been doting over Amelia lately is to motherly. Now Pam's never been a maternal person but you never know.

I enter the back room with my usual smile. Immediately I am greeted by several other male vampires. Noticing that there are no female vampires here I take a seat at the back with a few of the men. They start to talk and I take a chance to look at the stripers.

I notice two are a little to well clothed. Both are wearing shorts and bras. That won't do. I'll have to talk to the two of them. The point of being a stripers is to dance naked for us, not practically fully clothed.

They both do look startlingly familiar though. The one in black shorts has a black hair and I can't quite see her face but I can tell that several of the guys are looking at her. I also see a couple of twenty dollar bills peeking out the cups of her bra. Then the other in red shorts isn't facing me because she in on the other side of the stage but I can already see quite a lot of twenties and fifties peeking out of her shorts. Well at least they are making us money.

Suddenly one of the guys says. "Daniel just go up to her already."

A mid age looking vampire looks over at the one that spoke. "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on you've been staring at the one in red shorts nearly since the show started." I turn to the vampire named Daniel and say.

"If you pay her any more than eighty she'll give you a private dance." I make it obvious what that means and he gives me a smile.

"Thanks for the pointer." And walks off with a hundred dollar bill already in his hands. He goes up to the striper and tucks the bill in the middle of her boobs. I still can't see her face but I think she's smiling. She starts to lead him off to one of the back rooms.

Well Daniels going to score tonight I better find myself a girl. I look at the girl in the black shorts.

She crouches down sexily and a man sticks a twenty down her shorts. I'm just about to make a move when she brushes her hair away from her face.

I must be seeing this wrong. Why is Amelia stripping, and doing it well?

Wait if Amelia's the girl in the black shorts, then the one in the red shorts was-

God dammit West.

ł West's POV ł

I lead him back where Amelia told me to. I'm not quite certain what to do. I see a pole though and start to walk over it. This really upbeat yet sexy music is playing and I plan to just dance. But then the guy sits on the couch and tells me. "Give me a lap dance why don't you."