Chapter 6: Barbie Doll

«Ollo lovelies! I hope you like this chapter and eventually I will replace these pictures with polyvore outfits that West will wear. Just thought I'd tell you.
Well enjoy XD»

ł West's POV ł

It's like I'm back in that basement. A vampire wants my blood again and no one is going to stop him. I know this has happened a billion times to me but I still get scared. As Eric's lips move down my neck a silent tear rolls down my cheek.

Eric looks up to my face and realizes the tears falling from my eyes. He brushes some of them away and whispers intimately in my ear. "Please don't do that, it makes me feel disturbingly human. . ."

I can't seem to though. The tears keep coming. What does it matter anyway? He'll drink from me anyway, all vampires do. Then he does something I don't expect.

He gently unwraps my legs from around him and sets my tiny frame on the ground. I stare at him for a moment. And I think through the bloodlust and wickedness I see something. It's not like, or any positive emotion, but it's a fierce protectiveness that borders on possessiveness.

When he growls that protectiveness disappears and he is merely possessive. Like a lion would be of the antelope he caught. Throwing my skirt at me he leaves the room.

My life is so screwed up. I catch the skirt and regain my composure. I can't let Eric faze me. That's what he wants. I've been giving vampires what they want for much to long, it's time I revert back to that girl who screamed and kicked and tore out her fingernails to try and escape that room. She was brave and strong and I am cowardly and weak.

From now on I will try to be her. I won't let Eric treat me like a toy, because I am most certainly not his and never will be. The day I belong to Eric will be the day I die.

I pull on my skirt and go back to the kitchen trying to act unfazed. Amelia is there and she smiles brightly at me. I've already decided I like her. She's kind, sweet, and most importantly human. I like humans, they, sorry we may be somewhat weak and manipulative. Still I haven't been aloud to associate with any other humans for years.

I wonder how long I was their prisoner. With this question in mind I ask Amelia. "What year is it?"

"2014." She answers. I nearly collapse. Ten years. I've been locked up in that room for ten years. I'm twenty four. I thought it had been maybe five. I can't believe this. I sit at the table and my head falls to my hands.

How is this possible? How could I not have realized how long it was? This isn't possible. I've lost ten years of my life to those monsters. I will find them and make them pay for this.

But that's another day and another dead vampire.

ł Amelia's POV ł

West comes in and sits abruptly putting her head in her hands. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Eric just left the bedroom angry? Well it's none of my business. I finish putting the last of the groceries away and look over at West. We sit in awkward silence for a moment before I ask her. "Would you like some cereal?"

"Uhhhhhhh. . ." She puzzles for a moment before awkwardly saying. "I think."

I take it as a yes and pull out a bowl. I'm so glad that Eric had cutlery and dishes in here. It would have made eating a lot harder if he didn't have them.

I grab the Lucky Charms from the cabinet beside the stove and place it next to the bowl. Lucky Charms are the best cereal in my opinion. The marshmallows always make me feel happy.

I throw a spoon casually in the bowl before diving for the milk. I pour in the cereal and milk before giving the bowl with the spoon in it to West. "There you are sweety."