Chapter 17: Gotcha

Pages Long: 222

«Ollo Lovelies!!! Sorry this chapie took so long. But I had *does a dramatic gasp* a writers block. I don't get them often but when I do they suck (hehehe).
Enjoy! 🍷»

ł Eric's POV ł

Dammit where are you West. I searched every inch of Oklahoma City but it was clear that she wasn't there. Her scent disappeared. I can't locate her and it's fucking killing me.

I mean it's not like I loved her or anything, I just miss her. She was my human. Her hair was always so sweet smelling and her eyes were just like her personality.

I sit on my throne like chair watching over Fangtasia with restless eyes. Last night Amelia went out to meet her boyfriends friends. She didn't come back. I am worried about her. We have grown close, much like me and Pam did after I changed her.

Bill and Sookie are happy as ever. Of course they just make me want to vomit. It's like they can't find anything better to do than kiss and brag about their relationship. Bill has his human and where is mine. Well I don't know I lost track of her. She completely disappeared and I hate that she can do this. She could have found another guy or worse another vampire could be looking at my property. I will find her though there is no doubt in that. She is mine and always will be.

A human man comes up to me with several newspapers in his hands. Oh great what is it this time? Is he going to offer himself to me or what. He humbly sets down the papers on the table beside me and I raise an eyebrow. "What are these for?"

"Ohhh uh you looked bored. I thought you might like something to read." He lets out a shriek as I grab him by the collar of his shirt and hold him up in the air.

"I don't read your pathetic human dribble now fuck off." Not that he has much of a choice seeing how's I throw him across the room. In most places people would look at me strangely and call the cops or whatever. However in Fangtasia nobody gives me a second glance and goes back to what they were doing after checking out what the noise was.

Sitting back down on my throne like chair I do glance over at the top newspaper. Out of pure curiosity.

I see that a nearby town had held a music festival as part of one of their annual traditions. It's says that they held a singing contest with one hundred and fifty participants. In first came Hanneke Wincroft, in second came Adriana Dowie, and in third came Alexa Kate. In the picture they have the three girls standing beside each other holding out medals.

Now I never would have given the newspaper another though before I saw the picture. But once I did I snatched the page up and stared at it harder.

There is no mistaking it. Adriana Dowie is West. She's standing right there happy as can be with the silver medal next to Hanneke Wincroft. Her smile and multicoloured eyes are unmistakable and entrapping.

I've got you now.

ł West's POV ł

It was your regular night. Peter had gone over to Henry's to watch a wrestling match and instead of going over to Serena's I decided to have a night alone at home.

Going to the kitchen I pull out the peanut butter, the Nutella, and the bread. I love these sandwiches. They are my favourite. My hips sway slightly as I start to make my sandwich. I tend to dance when I'm making food. And it's not intentional it just happens. I've learned to embrace it. Besides, Peter finds it really cute.

Tonight I have decided to watch a movie and soak my feet in some nice hot water then paint my toe nails. It's a bit of a spa night. I'm in my house coat along with my underwear. This is what I love about living here. I can walk around in what ever I want and no one can tell me to put clothes on because it's my house.