Chapter 7: Tomorrow

«Ollo lovelies!!! Hey have I told you how awesome you are and how much I love you readers!!! Ok I've given you that honey now I'll just give you the hatchet (I can feel you judging me 🍭). This chapter is really short, still I hope you like it.»

ł West's POV ł

Me and Pam sneak in the back with all of my new clothes in bags. I had so much fun today with Pam. I hope we do this more often. And I love all the clothes I got. Pam told me that Amelia and I would be able to show them off soon. Pam seems so nice I really like her.

We move silently into my bedroom and start to put away all the new clothes and underwear I got into my closet, except for my sexy blue set of undergarments which I slip on. Of course as I'm changing Pam doesn't even bother to look away. She's that kind of girl, which is ok because I am too. Once we have it all away she sits me down on the bed (I had already put my top and skirt back on). She looks at me in complete seriousness and tells me. "Eric can't know of this little trip, if he sees any of the stuff we bought say that Amelia bought it for you."

I nod hesitantly and ask her curiously. "Why can't Eric know?"

"Because I have plans he won't agree with." She says quietly and I get the feeling that I should keep my mouth shut. So I nod again silently and smile at her one last time. Knowing that it's close to sunrise I hug her. At first she is stiff as a board but she soon relaxes and hugs me back. Separating I say. "Well I'll see you tomorrow."

With a devious smile Pam responds. "Yes you will, maybe we'll be able to show off their clothes Barbie Doll."

Pam has taken to making that my sobriquet, I don't object. Personally I think it's cute. Pam leaves me and I start to get undressed again planing to go to sleep in the blue underwear we just got.

I lay my head in the pillow and pull the comforting blue sheets up to my chin. It's shocking how normal this whole situation has become to me. I'm finally in a safe comfortable place. I don't have to run or hide. There's no worrying about being attacked, raped, or drank from. I'm finally safe.

I've nearly forgotten the what safe means all these years. That is what I am? I hope. I like this place everyone is nice.

Except for possibly Eric. He's the only person I have to worry about. He is possessive of me that much I can see. Why that is? I am by sure. Maybe I remind him of someone, or maybe he's on the rebound from someone else. Or maybe he simply finds me pretty. Who am I kidding he probably just likes me for my blood. Which he hasn't tasted yet but I'm sure he can smell.

I shouldn't be thinking about Eric though. I need to focus on sleep a peaceful sleep. Something I haven't done for a long time.

Suddenly I feel something touch my cheek and a deep husky voice say. "Hello West."

I instantly move away from him. "Eric what are you doing in here?"

"I'm sleeping in here tonight." I can faintly see him in the little light I have that comes from the tiny night light someone (probably Amelia) put in here.

"Fat chance." I say and back away to the other side of the king sized bed. Then he takes off his shoes placing them beside the bed. "You aren't sleeping in here."

"Yes I am." He retorts and places his jacket next to his shoes. Then he looks down at me and admires my blue lacey bra with the crisscrossed strings in the front. He makes a sort of husky growl under his breath and continues to stare at my chest. "Where did you get that?"

Taking Pam's advice to mind I respond with. "Amelia got it for me, now go!"

"That's not happening." He strips off his shirt and my protest halts in my throat. Wow. Are those real? He's so toned and those abs. I stare at him for a moment to long. A smirk appears on his face. "Liking what you see."

"No!" I protest immediately looking him in the eye but my eyes drift back to his well toned muscles. He starts to climb into bed when my mind snaps back to reality. "No you aren't staying in here!"

"Yes I am get over it." He says it calmly as he slips under the covers. God I hate him. He should go die in a hole.

Then he reaches out and grabs me by the waist making me flinch. He turns me so my chest is pressed to his. "W-what are you d-doing?"

My stutter comes back and I feel that familiar fear come back with it. His hand moves to my lower back and the other rests casually on my thigh. I'm paralyzed. How am I supposed to react? I can't push him away, I don't have the strength. I won't let myself fall under his spell, I just can't.

Then he uses his one hand to move my head under his chin on his chest. My hair falls over his shoulder and he sighs contently. He pulls the half of my body over his right side and let's me rest on top of him.

Hesitantly I put my head down and try to relax, I might as well, he's made it clear he isn't leaving. Surprisingly he wraps his hands around my waist and oddly enough I don't feel uncomfortable. Having someone with me is sort of making this first night easier. Tomorrow I'll object to him more though. Tomorrow I won't let him sleep with me. Tomorrow.

«There you have it. Again I'm sorry it's so short. But I meant what I said before. I love it when people actually read my stories. Your all wonderful.
Until next time dearies!

Today's songs:

Cheap thrills - I don't know

Counting stars - ok again I'm not good with names

Cup song - Anne Kendrick (I know this one!)

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Share

And

Don't copy»