Chapter 12: Plan of her own

Pages Long: 157

«Ollo Lovelies! If you've stayed with the story this long you are a true angel. What do you guys think of that cover? Should I change it? Please, tell me.
Enjoy! 🍷»

ł Amelia's POV ł

When I get to work I don't bother going down to check on West. Eric made it pretty clear that neither Pam or I were to see her. At least until she's 'ungrounded' as Eric said. The jerk only wants to keep West all to himself, the selfish bastard. She's my friend too. He needs to realize that he can't have her all to himself.

When I get to the bar though there is a short somewhat plump girl working it. I go up to her and pressure her. "What the fuck are you doing working my bar?"

She looks shocked for a moment and touches her chest subconsciously. Her big blond mess of hair is pulled on her head like a disco ball and I step closer her challenging her. This is my bar and no one works it but me. Suddenly I hear Pam's voice behind me. "Amelia honey can I talk to you in the office."

Oh shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm losing my job. I'm going to lose the best job I've ever had. Now yes I may have to deal with hungry vampires. But I love it here. I have friends and even though Eric is an ass you learn to deal with him. When I turn to Pam I nearly have tears in my eyes. She however is just giddy with excitement.

I sulk back to the office and Pam closes the door behind me. I don't know why but I just can't handle this anymore. I break down in tears and collapse in a chair.

I don want to leave Fangtasia. Even though I complain and act sassy it's just because I love this place. Leaving would kill me. I've finally got comfortable here. I had finally found friends.

I feel Pam's arms around me and her fingers in my hair. Her voice reaches my ear soon enough. "Honey why are you crying?"

"Because..." I barely get it out in between my sons and constant tears. It's like two tiny rivers are running down my face. I look up to her and can only see a blond blob through my watery eyes. "Y-you're going to f-fire me!"

"Oh no dear!" Se exclaims in a oddly motherly way. My eyes dry up instantly and the skin on my cheeks seem to tighten from the salty water that we call tears. I'm purely confused for a moment. Then who was the woman working my bar. Pam drags a chair across from mine. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Ok." I say cautiously. What could she be planing this time? I rub my cheeks trying to get rid of the dryness that is there. "What did you want to talk about?"

She looks nervous like she's trying to find the right words for something. That's not like Pam. Pam is usually confident and independent natured. This is so unlike her. Then she asks me. "Have you ever considered becoming a vampire?"

It was like a punch in the chest. In a good way. I had never thought about it. But I have desired it. The vampire life just calls to me. Like a moth to the flame. It's part of the reason I took up a job here. I like the way vampires can do whatever they want. They can be who they wish and don't have to worry about dying or wasting their time because they have unlimited time.

But do I want to never see the sun again? Do I want to have to deal with constant thirst for human blood? Do I want to be persecuted and called a devil? What would Terry think? Wells he's already a vampire so I'm sure he'd be happy for me.

Smiling up at Pam who looks at me expectantly I respond. "Yes."

Her smile is uncontainable and I've never seen her this excited. She puts her one arm around me and honestly smiles at me. "How would you like to be my prodigy?"

My heart stopped in that moment. My every bodily function froze from the shock. It was like being pushed into a ice cold pool after being in the hot tub. Or in the moment that you sneeze and every part of your body stops.

The came the happiness. I can't believe she's considering me for this! Happy tears pour out of my eyelid as I throw my arms around Pam. At first she's tense as a ice cube but gently hugs back. "Yes! Of course I would!"

And so my life began.

ł Sookie's POV ł

At the same time as I take out the peanut butter Bill is getting me a knife. He sets it on the table and goes to the fridge to get some true blood and the jam. I grab the breed from the cupboard. "You know they'll come looking for West."

Bill points out. I freeze for a moment then continue to open the bread. "Ya I know."

"We still have to track them down." He pours some true blood into a glass and heads to the table as I continue to make my sandwich.

"Ya lets just wait till she gets here though. I want to get to know her first." I open the jam and peanut butter.

"You know she could be dangerous." I start to spread the peanut butter on one piece of bread. How could he even think that? We had to rescue her front he back of a truck where she was starving and bleeding out.

"Why would you think that?" I speed the jam on the other piece as I wait for his response.

"Well she was staying with vampires, maybe she decided to join them." I slap the two prices together and start to put away the ingredients. She wouldn't join them. Would she? She wouldn't not after what they put her through.

"No she wouldn't." I throw the knife in the sink planing to wash it later. Heading over to the table I take a bite of my sandwich.

"Either way we have to figure out why they wanted her." Wow somebodies focused. I smile at him lovingly.

"As I said just wait till we get to know her first." I tap his nose and continue to eat my sandwich. We smile at each other and I look at the clock. It'll be time to go to Fangtasia soon.

Looking over at Bill I say the four words I love to say to him. "I love you Bill."

Smiling he responds. "I love you more Sookie."

ł Third Person POV ł

The three vampires that stayed at the old farmhouse were trying to figure out what to do.

Terry the brother of Amelia was pacing along the left side of the room, his combat boots making clunking sounds where ever he went. Eva was laying down on the table with her feet hanging over the end. Harry was standing near the window staring outwards. He wasn't very involved in the conversation he was caught up thinking about the girl, Lia. Eva could tell that something had his attention and she didn't like it.

Nobody knew this, hardly even Eva but Eva had a crush on Harry. She had for a long time, she just didn't want to admit it. Terry was probably the only person who knew both of them well enough to know they were destined to be together.

Harry was debating sending a text to Lia when Eva asked. "So does he have another time to bring her?"

Nobody but Harry knew who he was. All they knew was that they worked for him and that he needed West. Harry sighed and turned to her. He looked into her mahogany (((that is mahogany!!!))) eyes and told them. "In two months."

Eva groaned and kicked her feet. Terry had a similar reaction only he kicked the wall. This would mean they'd have to wait and would have to hold West for longer than they wanted. They'd have to keep moving her once they got her.

Little did they know that the little princess West had plans of her own.

«Hey! Sorry this sucks (hehehe) but I-
Just-
No-
Sleep needed. Enough said.
Until next time dearies!

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Share

And

Don't copy»