Chapter 15: One Way or Another

Pages Long: 196

«Ollo Lovelies! Sorry this chapter is shiz. I know it because I'm writing at 12pm like usual. Have I told y'all I have insomnia. Well I have now.
Enjoy! 🍷»

ł Eric's POV ł

I swear I had her scent for a moment there. Her sweet beautiful scent. Now she's gone. Disappeared into the crowds. The smell of sweat and human heat overpowered hers. She was smart. I like that.

I liked her.

Now she's gone. To who knows where and we have to compete with the others to find her. That's should be easy enough though, none of them looked particularly fierce.

Bill wouldn't let me tear them apart though, damn his stupid morals. Why does he have to be so human? And Sookie, Sookie freaks out when ever killing is mentioned. At least West isn't so uptight. As some would say Blood but unbowed. That is West.

Dammit I want her.

I turn on Bill and asks him. "Well what know? You let them get away."

"I know that." I throw my hands up and walk away. Pinching the bridge of my nose I sigh. "We still need to figure out what they're doing."

"And in the mean time West is heading off to who knows where." I turn back to them and groan. They aren't getting any of this.

Suddenly Sookie confronts me. "Why are you so urgent to find her? Miss her do we?"

Smirking I respond. "Jealous Sookie."

She rolls her eyes and walks over to Bill. As she responds she puts hand on her hip defiantly. "I just mean perhaps you want her back."

"Well of course I want her back," They both give me the same look. The look that says 'falling in love are we Eric' I roll my eyes at that look. I don't love her she is mine, it's pure possessiveness. "She's mine."

Under her breath Sookie mumbles. "Well I can see why she ran..."

I growl at her threateningly and Bill steps between us trying to be the voice of reason in this situation. "Hey lets just focus on finding out where she went."

"And how do you plan to do that?" Bill smiles that irritating little smirk as he walks over to the ticket booth.

He asks the girl with the platinum blond ponytail. "Did you happen to sell a ticket to a girl, about this tall," He puts his hand out to about West's height. "With one green eye and one purple one."

With that the ladies eyes light up with recognition. She asks kindly. "Umm do you know her?"

I step forward to her and tell her. "I'm her boyfriend."

Sookie and Bill smile at me with a devious glint in their eyes. Fuck them. The ticket lady won't tell her otherwise. So I gesture to Bill and Sookie and say. "And this is her aunt and uncle."

Sookie smiles awkwardly but anybody could tell she's faking it. The three of us look at her with our much to wide much to fake smiles.

I'm pretty sure we freaked her out enough to make her want to tell us. Always let she told us. "Um she bought the one am ticket to Oklahoma City."

Shit. Of all the places on Earth she goes to Oklahoma City that's like sixteen thousand miles away from here.

One day West, I'm going to stop chasing you.

ł West's POV ł

I don't plan to go to Oklahoma City. No doubt Eric has already found out that is where I bought a ticket to. So about five towns over I ask to get off and the bus driver stops for me. I smile at him and he smiles back. He's a older man with wrinkles in his face and I can tell he's been at this a long time. He doesn't look shocked to see a young girl on the run. He gives me a honest smile and I smile back as I leave the bus.