Epilogue

Tony,

That was what was drawn out in cursive on the front of the envelope. Tony could recognize his wife's hand writing from anywhere.

You and I have a  long history together. That I can't deny. We've been through so much, we loved and looked after one another through everything to the best of our abilities until now.

Lately with what currently has happened I know I've hurt and betrayed you in one way or another and a part of me wishes to go back and fix that but what's done is done and unfortunately there is no going back from this point. 

You had your opinions and I held my own about the accords and I respected your opinion on it as mine was different. 

Knowing you, you must be wondering why I turned my back on you when you probably needed me most...when you found out who killed your parents. I had my own reasons to help Cap and Bucky which you may never understand and I don't blame you for not understanding if I were to explain it.

I wanted you to know that I never meant to hurt you. With everything we've been through together I can't help but feel grateful of that. 

I truly regret how I left things with you and I'm sorry because as I've said before I never intended to hurt you and I meant that.

And assuming you've read Cap's letter before mine you'd know that we're on the run. For how long I don't know.

Just know that I love you so much Anthony.

And if you need me I'll be there.

But for now this is goodbye.

~Ana

Tony read it over several times before tossing it on his desk. Sighing heavily he sat back in his seat drumming his fingers on the arm rests when something caught his eye. He picked back up the envelope from Ana and pulled something else out.

'12 weeks'

He turned it over and felt the air caught up in his throat. It was a picture from an ultrasound revealing the fetus, a baby....his baby. A smile twitched on Tony's face.

He was going to be a dad.

___________________________

I remember when I started writing this story over a year ago and I never thought I'd make it this far with this story and I'm really proud of myself with how the story turned out and I really couldn't of done it without you guys. I appreciate the comments etc it helped a lot.

And I remember figuring out Ana's character and I think she's grown and matured a lot since the beginning of the book and I love her.

And I love the relationship's she's built and I love her with Tony.

Again I want to say thanks again. And it'd be great if you checked out my other stories {Insert laughing emoji}  I'm on my laptop so no emoji's

So thanks once again.

Vote/Comment