Chapter 36

Tony and I walked up to Tony's place in Malibu. Well technically ours ig cuz I've lived here for a long time.

Tony opened the door for me. I smiled at him and past him into the house.

"Welcome back Mr.Stark; Ms.Ana." JARVIS says.

"What do you want to do? Sleep, eat the list can go on." He said. I chuckled. I pecked him on the cheek.

"I'm going to take a shower." I told him. "Are any of my clothes still here or did you get rid of them?" I asked him. I didn't know what to expect since I've been gone for awhile.

"They are still where you left them." He told me. I nodded before walking up the stairs.

-
My body relaxed under the hot water. I look down at my stitches. They looked like they were healing pretty well. I'm getting them removed next week which is good.

I lightly touched them and flashbacks of getting attacked came back to me.

I moved my hand away as I leaned against the wall. My breath got caught up in my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My breathing became rugged. Holding myself, I slid down the wall. I felt myself shaking.

 I felt myself shaking

"J-JARVIS." I stuttered out.

"Is everything all right Ms. Ana?" He asked.

"Get T-Tony....now!"

"Yes Ms. Ana."

A few moments later Tony bursts into the bathroom.

"Ana?!" He says panicked. He slid the glass door open and looked down at me wide eyed. I sat the shaking as I was trying to breath properly. Tony shut the water off before grabbing a towel and wrapped me into it before picking me up bridal style. I winced slightly because of the stitches. He carried me to the bed and pulled me to him as I trembling in his arms.

"Ana talk to me what happened?" He asked.

"I-I don't kno-w. I just...." I trailed off. I. Tried my best to calm down but it was hard.

"JARVIS what's wrong with her?" Tony asks.

"It appears she's having a panic attack sir." JARVIS replied.

"Uh, I don't know what to do." Tony said. "Ana it's going to be okay, I promise. Um..." He trailed off. He tilted my head up so I was looking at him. Next thing I knew his lips were on mine. My eyes widened as I gripped the back of his shirt. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I felt my breathing start to go back to normal.

{I totally stole the whole kiss to make the panic attack go away from TW :p }

"Thank you." I whispered. He nodded, slightly gaping at me. His eyes traveled down my body. My lady parts were thankfully covered. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down so I smashed my lips against his.

_____________________________

Vote/Comment