Chapter 22

The video above has nothing to do with the chapter but I love Loki so {Of course} Its  a video on Loki. Next to Bucky I love Loki.

Remember I own none of the video's I distribute on here unless I say otherwise.

_____________________________

"So he's dead?" I ask Thor quietly. He solemnly nods.

"I'm so sorry." He said. I look down at my hands.

"I am too." I told him. He stands up from the bed he was sitting on.

"I will send someone to send up some food for you." Thor stated. I shook my head.

"No it's fine. I'm not...I'm not hungry." I told him.

"But Lady Ana-" I cut him off.

"It's fine Thor, really." I said. He reluctantly nods and left. Once the door shut behind him I bursted into tears. I placed my hands over my mouth to muffle the sobs. I slid my hands up so I was covering my entire face as I cried.

-

A week later I wasn't bed ridden anymore.

I walked down the rainbow bridge where Heimdall stood at the edge looking outwards.

"Hello Lady Ana." Heimdall said.

"Hello to you too." I said. "Do you see him?" I ask Heimdall after a few minutes of peaceful silence.

"Yes, I do." He answered. A small smile appeared on my face. "How is he?" I ask.

"He searches for you."

Third Person POV

"There has to be something" Tony yelled clearly frustrated. "J.A.R.V.I.S. run through every security camera in California and the ones around it. Search every security camera in the world if you have to just find her." Tony said typing away on his computer trying to find something on Ana.

"Yes sir."

He sighed in frustration leaning back in his chair. Tony looks over at the picture of himself and Ana on  vacation in Bora Bora. She had her arms wrapped around his waist as his arms around her. She had her head against his chest with a smile on his face.

"I'll find you."

______________________________

Vote/Comment.