Chapter 8

Smut scene ahead! I'll say when it ended.

I felt myself being pulled closer to somebody. That somebody being Tony. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his face buried in my neck where he left a little kiss here and there.

"Go back to sleep." I mumbled sleepily. I tried sleeping again but his little kisses distracted me. "Tony." I slightly whined, my eyes still closed.

"What?" He whined.

"Sleep." I said. He stopped the little kisses which I was kind of happy about and tried to sleep again.

But I was flipped over onto my back where Tony hovered over me, making sure he wasn't putting any of his weight on me. He took both of my hands and pinned them above me. I look at him and his eyes were filled with love before it grew dark. He smashed his lips onto mine passionately. I moaned into the kiss and now with one hand holding my hands above me his hand traveled down my body and under my t-shirt well technically his t-shirt. But same difference.

He grabbed my boob making me sigh in content. His tongue trailed on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed. His hand traveled down to my leg and bringing it up and around his waist. I hooked my other leg around him too.

His lips traveled down to my neck. He latched his mouth onto my sweet spot making me moan. I felt him smirk against my neck.

With all my strength I pulled my hands from Tony's grip and successfully flipped us over so I was straddling him. He smirked and grabbed my waist from under my shirt. I pulled the shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. Plus I wasn't wearing a bra. He began to ogle my breasts. I gripped his shirt and tore it down the middle making the buttons pop off. I kissed his lips once more before trailing kisses down his chest and I made my hand trail down his chest and to his growing erection. He slightly groaned in pleasure. I smirk and squeezed it softly. He made an incoherent sound and before I knew it he was on top of me again. He made a trail of kisses down to my womanhood ( XD idk what else to call it at the moment) he bit the top of my lingerie and pulled it down with his teeth.

The sound of my phone started going off. I groan in annoyance.

"Ignore it." Tony said as he began doing his 'work' down there. I gasp and clutched onto the sheets and moaned.

My phone started going off....again. I heard Tony growl in annoyance which where he was at sent more pleasure through out my body. I moaned loudly.

I noticed he finally removed his boxers. He moved up so he and I were face to face. And before I knew it I was a moaning mess and Tony was speeding up.

"So beautiful." He grunted. He took my legs and through them over his shoulders going deeper into me.

Smut scene ends here

I laid there with Tony's arms around me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I said.

"God I love morning sex." He commented. I rolled my eyes and lightly hit his chest.

"Miss you have a call waiting for you on the phone." JARVIS says. I roll over and pick the phone up and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Agent." Director Fury says.

"Yes sir?"

"Have you thought about what we talked about the other night?" He asked me.

"Yes I did. I'll do it. I'll join the Avengers." I said. I look over at Tony who passed out.

"I'm glad to hear that Agent." Fury tells me.

"Is there any missions you want me to go on? Other wise I'm not coming in." I heard him chuckle. Shocker.

"No there isn't any at the moment. Your on a paid leave until there is something I need you to do." He told me. I sigh.

"I know." I said. And with that he hung up.
_______________
This chapter was more of a filler.

And what do you guys think of that smut scene ;)

Tony and Ana's ship name is Tana.

Vote/Comment