Chapter 26

I sat in a chair across from Cap. I was able to change into one of Natasha's black suits.

"So you've lived there most of your life?" Steve asked in astonishment. I simply nodded.

"Yes and then I was sent back to earth." I told him.

"So Loki..." He trailed off.

"Used to be my boyfriend." I told him and he looked dumbfounded.

"Well that's....something." He responded. I lightly chuckled before nodding.

"Indeed it is." I said.

-

We watched Fury talk to who was Loki in a cell about the tesseract and such before the intercom disappeared.

"He really grows on you doesn't he?" Bruce Banner asked rhetorically.

"Loki's going to drag this out. So. Thor what's his play?" Steve asked Thor.

"He wishes to rule Earth and your people. But I do not know how he won't tell me." Thor responded.

"Then we're at a disadvantage here if we don't know how Loki plans on ruling the world." Steve stated.

"Captain's right, we have to find a way on how he's going to do it." Natasha said. I saw Thor look at me.

"Ana." He said. Everyone looked at me.

"What?"

"You could try to speak to Loki." I raised an eyebrow.

"He's you brother. If he won't talk to you what makes you think he'll talk to her?" Bruce asked confused. Thor looks to Bruce.

"She has this bond with Loki that no one will understand." He stated before turning back to me. "Ana, you know Loki well enough. He trusts you. If anyone could get through to him it's you." I exhaled sharply.

-

I walk down the hallway passing guards.

I shouldn't be that surprised that I would be the one to try getting information from him. Thor was right. Loki and I do have this bond.

He and I have tis bond because he and I are in a way the same.

We manipulate.

We thirst for power.

We control.

But our action are driven by one singular place deep inside.

We're alone...and we hate it.

And trust me I know I do not seem like those things but...in all reality I am.

I push open the doors entering the room where Loki is being held in. There he stood in the middle of the cage with his back faced to me.

_________________________

Vote/Comment