Chapter 10

Iron Man 2

6 months later....

"Oh come on please?" Tony begged. I roll my eyes once again. "I'm actually saying the 'P' word here."

"Your out of your mind if you think I'm going to dress up like once of your show girls Tony." I said.

"You'd look hot though." He stated.

"And would you like me practically show off my body to other men?" I ask him. His mouth was slightly agape. He was speechless.

He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Your right. Your right, don't do it." Tony said. I smirk. I knew that would get to him. He wrapped his arms around me from behind in the kitchen burying his face in my neck. "Will you wear it for me though?" He asked. I turn in his arms lightly hitting his chest.

"Your unbelievable." I said removing his  from me and heading to the stairs.

"You love me though!" He called out to me as I walked up the stairs. All I did was laugh.
-

I stood on the side as Tony made his speech and such at the Stark Expo. 

After the video was put on of Tony's father he walked over to me pecking me on the cheek.

"It's a zoo out there." Happy warned. He opened the doors and the flashing of lights from the camera's began. Tony wrapped an arm around my waist as we pushed our way through.

"Tony call me." A blonde says handing Tony her number. I glare at her and grabbed the piece of paper and crumbled it up into a ball and flicked it at her.

We made our way to the stairs heading down there.

"Tony."

"Oh hey, the oracle of oracles." Tony says as we pass.

Eventually we made it pass the front doors.

"It wasn't too bad." Happy stated. Tony agreed. "The newest model." Happy referred to the car.

"Oh wow. Does she come with the car?" Tony asks about the woman leaning against it. I hit his chest. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Lets hope so." Happy said.

"Hi." Tony said to her.

"Hi."

"And you are?"

"Marshall." She stated.

"Where you from?"

"Bedford."

Skipping that conversation. Long story short Tony needs to show himself in front of the Senate Arms Service Committee tomorrow morning.

-

" Mr. Stark could we pick up where we left off?" The Senate asked. Tony was turned around facing me. We were mouthing things back and forth to each other that are not important at the moment. "Mr. Stark please." I mouthed 'no' to Tony. He whipped around.