Chapter 60

A little friendly reminder that I DO NOT OWN any of the videos I post on here unless I say otherwise. And I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

Captain America: Civil War

{1 year later}

I walked down the hall towards Wanda's room. I saw the news and what happened on the mission in Laos. Unfortunately I wasn't present for that mission.

The door was cracked open. She was watching the news about what she has done. I picked up the remote that was on the shelf and shut it off.

"It wasn't your fault you know." I told her as I sat down next to her.

"Turn back on the news, that'll tell you otherwise." She told me looking down at her fiddling hands.

"I don't need to see the news, Steve told me what happened. In all honesty he blames himself. No one from the team blames you." I reassured her. I placed a hand on her shoulder and slightly rubbed it.

"You're too nice to me Ana." She said with a slight smile. I smiled back.

"I can't help it." She smiled.

"There is something different about you Ana. I don't know what it is but it's something." I chuckled.

"Well I hope it's a good different." I lightly joked.

"It is." She said with a smirk. I look at her suspiciously.

"Oh wait, you can...read minds." She chuckled.

"I can."

"Don't-"

"I won't." She quickly assures me. I nodded. "Vis we talked about this." Wanda stated. I looked over at Vision.

"Yes but the door was open so I assumed...Ana Mr. Stark is wandering when you are arriving."

"We'll be right down.."

"I'll use the door." Vision stated walking towards it. "Oh and apparently he's brought a guest."

"Who?" I asked.

"The secretary of state." Then he left. We sat there silent for a moment.

"He likes you." I stated looking over at her.

"Who Vis? No we are just friends." She tells me as her face flushed. I smirked.

"I've seen the way he looks at you. He likes you and I can tell that you like him as well." She stayed silent.

"It's nothing like that i assure you." Wanda told me.

"Aw that's cute." I said walking out of her room. I hear her groan before I heard her footsteps following behind me.

-

We all gathered i the conference room. We being; Tony who sat away from us, Rhodey, Sam, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Steve, Secretary Ross and I.

"You know 5 years ago, I've dropped right in the middle of my swing turned out it was the best round of my life. Because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple by past and 40 years in the army has never taught me. The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives and while a great many people see you as heroes, there are some who prefer the word vigilante's." The Secretary of State Ross explained.

"And what word would you use Mr. Secretary?" Natasha asked.

"How about dangerous? What would you call a group of US based enhanced individuals who ignore the respect of sovereign boarders and inflict their will where ever they choose and frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind." Ross walked over to the screen that stood behind him as he grabbed a remote. "New York." A video footage came up showing the chitari and the damage being done.

I inhaled sharply. I looked away from the screen. Too many things I want to forget about that day.

"Washington DC." I looked up at the screen as hellicarriers exploded and crashed into the water. I wasn't present for that but I know Steve and Sam were, even Sharon. "Sokovia." I saw the footage of the city we were in at that time being lifted into the air. Buildings were crashing down. "Laos." I saw a building that was burning, people being wheeled away and either a dead or unconscious woman.

I looked over at Wanda she was looking away from the screen.

"Okay that's a enough." Steve declared.

"For the past 4 years you operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the government's of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution." Ross stated placing down. "The Sokovia Accords." He said pushing it over to me. "Approved by 117 countries, it states that the Avengers," I pushed it over to Rhodey. "should no longer be a private organization, instead you'll operate under the supervision of the United Nations panel only when and if that panel deems it necessary."

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that."

"Tell me Captain do you know the where Thor and Banner are right now? If I misplaced a couple of megaton nukes I bet you there will be consequences." He started to walk back to the head of the table. "Compromise and reassurance that's how the world works, believe me this is the middle ground."

"So there are contingencies?" Rhodey asked.

"3 days from now, the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords. So, talk it over." Ross states.

"And if we come to a decision  you don't like?"

"Then you retire."

________________________

Again so sorry for not updating I hoping now that I've finally updated I'll have more motivation to update more again. And for this story I was hoping to be done with it by the end of August but idk if that'll happen now but I hope it'll stay that way.