Chapter 59

Including this one would be 10 updates in what 5-6 days? 

___________________

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air id getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you." Cap told us.

"What about the core?" Clint asked.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda says looking at Clint who nodded.

"Nat, Ana this way." I nodded following them out of the church.

-

"I know what I need to do. The dining room." Clint stated. i chuckled. "If I knock out that east wall, it'd make a nice work space for Laura, huh? Put up some baffling. She can't hear the kids running around What do you think?" He asked making a turn.

"You guys always eat in the kitchen anyways." Nat stated.

"No one eats in a dining room." Clint states stopping the car near one of the lifeboats. I heard the Hulk roar nearby.

"We don't have a lot of time." I told Nat getting out from the backseat.

"So get your asses on a boat." She told us.

-

I helped put the rest of the people on the lifeboats.

"Costel" A woman yelled in distress. I looked at her. "We were in the market." She told me.

"I'll find your son. I promise." I told her with a comforting smile as the boat started. I looked out and saw the boy. I ran to the boy.

"Come on time to go." I say pulling him up. He had a small cut on his head. I picked him up. "There we go." I said.

I saw bullets ricocheting my way. Too many bullets. Even that could kill me. I whipped around covering the boy with my body waiting. 

I felt a gust of wind then the shots ended. I opened my eyes and turned around. I gasped when I saw Pietro wit multiple bullet wounds.

"You didn't see that coming." He said before falling to the ground. I gently set the boy down and dropped to my knees next to Pietro. I put my fingers to his neck.

"Oh my god." I whispered as Cap ran over.

"I got him. Take the kid back to the ship." He told me. I nodded standing up and picking the boy back up.

I ran back to the ship with Cap in tow carrying Pietro's body. The mother was crying as I handed her, her son.

"Thank you." She cried. I smiled quickly before going off to sit down. I laid on the seats next to Pietro's body which was on the ground.

"It's been a long day." I told myself.

-

I sat back in the leather seat of Tony's car as he drove to the new Avenger's facility. 

-

"Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us." Thor stated as we walked out of the new Avenger's Facility. "And once all these pieces are in position-"

"Triple Yahtzee." Tony interrupted jokingly. I rolled my eyes but smiled a bit.

"You think you can find out what's coming?" Steve asked.

"I do." Thor said. "Besides this one," He pat Tony's chest once before walking forward. "There's nothing that can't be explained." He said before raising his hammer. The light came down and in an instant he was gone.

"That man has no regard for lawn maintenance." Tony commented before taking my hand. "I'm gonna miss him, though. And you're gonna miss me."Tony stated as we started to walk back to his car. "There's gonna be a lot of manful tears." He said unlocking the car with a press of a button.

"I am gonna miss you Tony and Ana." Steve told us. I smiled at him.

"Well, it's time for me to tap out."Tony stated.

"Don't worry I'll come back...eventually." I said. Steve chuckled. "You alright?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm home." I nodded going around the car and getting in.

Tony put the car in drive and sped off.

"Tony?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes dear?" He said.

"Can you still fix me? I mean...can you still undo what Killian did to me?" He looked at me then back at the road.

"Yea. Why? You don't-" I cut him off.

"I don't want to be this way anymore Tony. It's not....normal. At first I liked the power it's given me but now I don't want it. It's....if." i sighed. "I'm scared that if we try to ave a kid, it won't survive. Not wen i'm like this." I told him feeling tears well up."

"Oh, hey, no it's okay." Tony quickly said grabbing my hand. He kissed it at the red light. He turned to me. "I can do it. What ever you want." He says kissing my hand again. I sniffled wiping the tears away.

"I'm sorry for crying." He chuckled leaning over and kissing me.

"Don't apologize." He told me before driving again.

"Okay." I whispered slumping back into my seat.

_______________________________

And that was the end of Age of Ultron. Sometime in the next couple of chapters will be Captain America: Civil War which I'm exited to write about because I have quite a few ideas for it. And I already know who's side in civil war she'll be on but I'm curious to know what team you want her on.

Team Captain America?
or
Team Iron Man?

Vote/Comment