Chapter 5- reality

Start from the beginning

"someday you'll have a man... Just like my Jon Jon" she teases, playing with john's tie. He pretends to be a tiger and growls. I throw my head in my hands. Why me?? do anyone else's parents do that?

"just go... Please..." I breath, pointing towards the door.

"come on, jonjon, let's go home" she says, pulling John out of the room by his tie. I cringe. Why is my mum so embarrassing?! I bet they're snogging right now and the nurse will come into the room and-

"is that your mother snogging that man outside?" damn it. How could my thoughts just come true like that?! I shake my head and walk over, peering my head through the door.

"nope! I have no Idea who this woman is!" I make sure I emphasise the words at the end so my mum can hear. She looks around, seeing me standing in the doorway, and breaks from the snog. John looks exasperated. I mouth the word 'why?' at my mum and she turns back to John. Slowly, they both amble away and out of the door.

...

I have waited all day to get out of hospital, and here I am. My mum signs the last paper and I jump up out of my seat. I'm free at last! I scream, the whole hospital stops what they're doing and stares at me, thinking what the hell I am doing. I honestly don't care though, cause I don't have to bear this any more. I'll be back in my own bed!

I get in the car and close the door, turning the radio on. Some songs and some speaking but I'm too happy to Care. My mum laughs and so do I, until I see John growling in the back seat. He really likes impersonating tigers! ...or maybe it's something else... Okay! Okay! Getting that thought out of my head!

We finally arrive home after dropping off John. I run into the house and into my room on the right, launching myself onto my bed and hugging my favourite blanket: cuddles. My little dog, dobby, notices that I'm back and comes up onto the bedd too, licking my face. I laugh and give him hug. I hear my mums voice from behind the door.

"he's been missing you, Molly. He was crying all week!". She laughs, coming into the room and sitting next to me and dobby.

"love you, mum" I say, my hands wrapping around her in a big, warm hug.

"awww, you too, mol" she returns, kissing my forehead. She pats my head and gets up.

"I'll start making tea, pizza and chips!" hmmmm my favourite!

...

It's 7pm Now and I ate all my pizza and chips. Funnily enough, I think I'm developing a cold because I feel really cold and my nose keeps running. now im sitting in the sitting room. i grab the remote control and turn on the tv, looking on whats on. i search through the channels for about ten minutes before deciding theres nothing i want to watch.

"come on, molly, you should go to bed early tonight wile youre still getting better" my mum comes into te room, seeing me lying on the couch, my tired head resting on a cushion. i groan ad sit up wile se sits down next to me. i give her a quick hug before she ushers me to bed, following me to my room to tuck me in.

"ill see you in the morning, molly. now go to sleep" she says softly, kissing my forehead and tucking me in with cuddles. she gets up off my bed and walks towards the door, turning the light off and closing the door.

...

That's it. I've had enough! These dreams are driving me insane! I don't wake up screaming this time but terror engulfs me still. I'm sweating and I can't get the image out of my head. Again, Harry is dying. It happens every time. Why?! Is this normal?

We were in town, me and Harry. Just browsing through the shops and stuff like people do. It was all going fine. We were going to go go into a shop and harry bent down to kiss me and then I saw him. Right behind Harry, a big man with dark, greying hair and a bushy beard. He had a knife in his hands. He raised it up behind Harrys head and I screamed, grabbing him and shoving him down. However, it wasn't enough. As in every dream, the man stabbed him and he lay on the floor. Then the man came over me, throwing the knife into my heart. Great! Just great Molly! Let's dream about people being killed all the time! Yay! Yeah....