'Did you hear what that guy said? He deserved to be punched! Good on you, Ash' Open person said, I favorited the tweet and retweeted it, also following the guy or girl.

I put my phone down besides me and put my face in my hands, "I fucked up, man...." I sighed.

The radio came on, it was one of my first songs that I released into the public.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go.." It continued to play.

I lifted my head back up and took off my hat, closing my eyes too.

Serena.

I haven't seen her for almost 1 month, I miss her.

I picked my phone back up and scrolled over to my private Snap Chat, "One snap from 'GaryIsCool420" I honestly give up with this kid, what the actual fuck are these names, I started laughing.

I clicked on the snap and it was the entire squad at my house.

Gary.

Misty.

Cilan.

Drew.

May.

Dawn.

Kenny.

Serena.

and....Calem?

The worst thing about it was that Serena and Calem were talking and laughing at each other and just to top it off, they were in my garden, swimming in my pool.

For some reason it reminded me of Cold Water, the song.

"So, Ashyboy! When are you getting home! I'm missing you bro!" Gary smiled at the camera on his phone.

That snap ended finally, it felt like a million years.

"What the fuck!" I slapped myself.

Why is he in my HOME! 

I felt myself get angry, and why would Serena be talking to Calem?

I tensed my fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, so from what you're telling me, Calem seems to add to the anger." He says.

Every time I heard his name it made me angry.

"Yes." I said plainly

"Skip to your birthday." He sat back.

I looked over to the clock.

Tick.

Tock

Tick

Tock...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the uber door, I think this is the 19th Uber I've had in the past month.

I got out of the uber and watched the uber driver drive off into the distance, "Home sweet home." I breath in the clear air of Kalos.

I look over to my house, well actually, my mansion. 

I'm glad I'm able to pay all the bills now and not have my Mom worry about anything anymore.

She said she would be out, so I should have a free house.

Oh, did I mention, it's my birthday? I've had over 349k birthday wishes on twitter.

I appreciate every single one of them, although some people said 'your dad should've pulled out'