Aaliyah: look we just need to sit down and pray for lyte all this extra drama isn't needed right now.

another hour went by and a doctor came out towards us.

doctor: are you ladies here for lana moorer?

janet: yes

we stood up and went towards him praying for good news.

Doctor: At this moment lana is in a medically induced coma. She was in a head on collusion and has a skull fracture. she has a couple of bruises and a broken arm. she flatlined twice during the surgery but we have her stable in ICU now if you would like to see her.

Queen: Yes please

my heart was in my stomach tears started rolling down my face as we followed the doctor up to ICU. When we made it there in lytes room I just burst out in tears as Aaliyah came a comforted me. Seeing her like that scared me. Aaliyah grabbed my hand as we walked closer over to lyte. Chilli stood on the side of lyte holding her hand crying.

Chilli: Baby I'm sorry. I love you so much.

Queen even started tearing up.

Queen: How long is she gonna be in the induced coma.

Doctor: Until we see her progressing. When we see progress we would slowly take her out of the coma. Right now it doesn't look so well but we always have hope.

Everyone cried a little bit more when he said that.

Aaliyah: So say she do progress and come out of the coma will she be okay.

Doctor: Only time will tell. Some people with her head injuries sometimes have memory lost but we are praying for a full recovery for her. I'll give you ladies a minute with her and we'll check back with her later.

Janet: T-thank.... You doctor.

Doctor: Your welcome.

He slightly smiled as he walked out and I went to the other side of lyte and grabbed her hand.

Janet: We need you to get better. We love you so much. I love you so much. I can't lose you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV

I know it was hard on all of us. I know Janet was taking it the hardest as I just comfort her. It was no time to be jealous or any of that. We stayed in there for hours.

Janet: These machine are calming me just knowing she is still breathing and still here with us.

Chilli: Yeah. Look Janet I'm sorry about earlier I was just......

Janet: Its okay chilli its a very emotional time and I understand.

Queen: We should leave and come back tomorrow. We all haven't ate all day.

Janet: Yeah. Baby girl lets go.

I got up and went over to lyte and kissed her for head.

Aaliyah: sorry lyte. I love you.

Janet went over and kissed her to and we hugged chilli and queen.

We walked out and headed to Janets house. When we got there Janet went straight upstairs.

Aaliyah: You want me to make you something to eat.

Janet: No baby I'm fine. I'm just gonna go lay down.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed me and Janet a bottle of water and went upstairs. When I went into the room she was taking her clothes off and putted on just a big tee shirt and got into the bed. I took my stuff off and got into the bed to handing her the bottle of water. She took a sip of it.