Ouran Love Chapter 8 (What?!)

these are your pajamas for later in the story

         "Well..." Hunny said again blushing deeply.

         "Mitsukuni." Takashi said that one word filled with meaning. He was saying not to tell them Mitsukuni realized.

       "I, um can't tell you." He said looking away from the twins. They were all still in the Host club trying to get Hunny to tell them what he did and he was just too afraid of both Hime and what the hosts might think plus Takashi told him not too.

            "Aw c'mon Hunny-senpai you told us you'd tell." Hikaru said. Hunny looked down at his hands thinking about what he'd done.

                                                                         (Flashback time)

            "I'll tell you if it works." Hunny said turning around and running into the dressing room after Mori. Once in the the room he looked at Takashi motioning for him to put her down on the bench. Once Takashi had sat her down he took a deep breath and turned to her 'I'm doing this because Hoshiko wants her to move.' He thought blushing slightly. He turned to Takashi who was as stoned faced as ever but who's eyes showed confusion then he turned back to Hime and unbuttoned her jacket silently apologizing for what he was about to do. When her shirt was showing he closed his eyes, put his hands up and touched her chest and squeezed.

                  That was the point she screamed and went rushing out after hitting him over the head while his eyes were still closed. Takashi looked him over and after Mitsukuni assured him everything was fine he had come out. Thinking back on it that probably wasn't the best way he figured but it was the only thing he could think of. He focused on his hands and blushed more. 'They were really soft' He thought then blinked confused. 'Why am I thinking about how soft they were? I should be worried about if she was serious!' He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts then realized they were all still staring at him. "Um, I think it's time to go don't you Takashi?" Mitsukuni asked cutely climbing up the tall teen like a tree.

          "Ah." Takashi replied picking up their bags and walking off leaving the rest of the host club confused. Back with Hime and Hoshiko things were getting heated.

              "No Hime don't do that!" Hoshiko whined.

           "If you don't hold still It'll never fit." Hime explained.

          "Ow that hurts! Take it out!  Take it out!"Hoshiko yelled gasping.

            "It's almost out just wait a second!" Hime said gasping a bit. Her brothers who had been listening at the door to her room bursted in.

          "Whats going on?!" they both yelled only to look at the bed and find Hoshiko sucking her finger a look of pain on her face and Hime with a needle. Hime blinked and looked at her brothers.

             "Oh Hoshiko got a splinter and I was helping her get it out, why?" Hime asked then smirked. "What did you think was going on?" Aiko and Aito blushed and looked at each other sheepishly.

        "Uh, well..." Aito started.

           "You can't really blame us it sounded pretty bad." Aiko finished defended them. Hime smiled and got up putting down the needle and thread.

           "Really Aiko?" She asked wrapping her arms around the older brothers neck. She stood on her tip toes and whispered in his ear, "You know I would never do that with anyone but you my dear brother." She said nipping his ear before standing flat on her feet again. Aiko was blushing wildly and had a small trail of blood coming out of his nose. He slapped a hand over his nose and ran into her bathroom, "Don't get blood on anything!" Hime yelled after him then turned to Aito, "You guys shouldn't have such dirty thoughts about your sister now go help Aiko clean up please I don't want blood all over my bathroom." With that she turned away and walked back toward Hoshiko, "Oh don't be a baby it was just a prick." She said and sat back down on the bed picking back up the needle.