Ouran Love Chapter one (What the hell is a host club!)

Hime ran from room to room looking for one place that didnt have so many damn people. "C'mon! this is the fifth room I've checked can't you people just stick to one!" She was wearing her normal outfit which consisted of normal balck dress pants, gym shoes, a white shirt and a black tie along with a black wig she wore whenever she was in public. She was not wearing the uniform because as she had said that morning there was no way in hell they were getting her in that uniform while she was still breathing. Even when her brothers held her down and tried to force it on she taught them real quick that they shouldnt have even tried. Now they're at home whining about a headache they wouldnt have if they had just listened to her and let go. She smiled thinking back to that morning.

~this morning~

"No! No! No! No way in hell!" Hime yelled as the maids showed her that yellow monstrasity they call a uniform at that school.  

                    "Please mistress we have to get you into these or else your parents will be angry with us" One of the maids begged while the other held the dress out to her again.

                "My parents haven't been here for over 3 years!" She yelled. She thought about it yelling wasnt gonna get through to these maids but she had other ways. She walked up to the first maid, grabbed her by the chin and pulled her head up so she was staring into her eyes. Both of Hime's parents were very tall so it was only natural her 5'6 frame was taller than the maid. "Maid-sama," she whispered. "Don't you think that dress is atrocious. I think it would suit you more than it would suit me because sadly," She looked down and got closer "My figure is just not as beautiful as yours alas neither are my features." She smiled as the maid blushed deeply and got hearts in her eyes. She thought her parents stopped hiring the stupid ones because if they did it would have been obvious to the maid that what she had said had been a clear insult. But whatever if they fell for it even when they knew she was a girl it was obvious they weren't all that bright. She moved a piece of hair behind her ear and turned to the maid with the dress. "Unlike you maid-sama I dont have the complexion nor the grace to pull of that dress so its obvious that I should just wear what I normally wear and if you let me," Her voice turned huskier and deepened as she whispered in the maids ear "I'll even let you help me get dressed." The maid blushed a deep crimson and squealed fainting with the other nurse right behind her.

                   "Hime you know thats not fair." A voice whispred in her ear as a hand wrapped around her waist.

         "Yeah hime you know were always the ones who dress you in the morning." Another voice said as a second arm wrapped around her. She turned around and looked up innocently at her two brothers.

           "I know Aiko Aito you two know thers noone I'd ever let dress me in the morning except you two. I just wanted to get out of wearing that horrible dress." She looked up with tears in her eyes "They were going to make me wear it if I didnt." The two boys smiled.

               "But Hime," Aiko started "You realize were still going to have to punish you." Hime looked confused for a second then noticed the two maids listening intently. She hadn't notice them wake up. She smiled and decided to play along,

               "But it wasn't my fault why do I get punished!" She said quietly.

          "Whats the matter Hime," Aito said lifting her chin so she was looking into his eyes even if she was pretty tall she was still considerably shorter than the two of them.

              "Yeah Hime," Aiko agreed grabbing her chin and turning her head to look at him "You've never minded our punishments before." They said together. She heard one of the maids squeal and the other shush her. She turned away pretending to blush.