Chapter 4

"Right love at the wrong time"

-x-

Jayla

I opened my eyes and found myself in my hospital bed. AGAIN. It's like a deja vu.

Still in the same room, same bed, with all this tubes still attached to me. I tried sitting up but my wounds prevented me from moving. Napangiwi naman ako sa kirot.

His eyes.

Those beautiful eyes.

I just can't forget those beautiful eyes.

Just...perfection.

I need to see those beautiful eyes again.

"Jayla..." Mom said as she enetered the room.

"Who are they?" I asked; pertaining to the woman and the guy behind her back. But they actually look familiar
to me.

"Uhmm... Hi Jayla my dear... I'm Elizabeth.I'm Reid's mom.." she introduced herself with a smile.

Reid?  Who the hell is Reid?

"Uhmm sweetie..." Elizabeth says, "I'm hoping that you'll be fine soon... Me and my son will always be here. You can talk to us whenever you'd like." The guy beside her remained quiet, as he stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry. Have I met you before?" I asked.

Elizabeth just smiled, "We were the ones you met in the corridor. You accidentally bumped into Reid remember?" Elizabeth explained.

Then Reid raised his head and our eyes locked.

I was stunned. Stunned of his deep brown eyes.

He's the guy who owned those eyes.

Those perfect set of deep brown eyes.

It seemed like they were most beautiful thing in the world, and the only right thing i see.

"Hi" he smiled, and i could see the dimples on his cheeks. I looked away.

"Jay... me and Elizabeth just need to pay some hospital bills. We'll be back later." My mom said as she kissed my forehead, and walked to the door with Elizabeth without giving me a chance to stop them.

It's just me and Reid now.

I lay my back on the headboard of the bed with much effort.

"Uhmm.. Hi again.?" He said. I watched him, carefully avoiding his eyes, as he walked towards the couch near my bed and sat down. "Seenzoned. " dagdag nya pa habang umiiling .

Well, Mukha naman syang mabait at friendly.

Sumandal sya sa couch at ipinatong ang ulo nya dito. Pinikit nya ang mga mata nya habang naghahum..

I noticed his brown hair. It looks soft. It could be my
source of comfort. I would like to touch his hair but... i
fought the urge to touch it. Baka ano pa isipin nito.