'I love it when you say my name like that...' Nathaniel said, again that male satisfaction filling his voice. He ran one hand up my side and then pulled away, allowing me to drop my unsteady legs to the floor.

'Missy is waiting,' he said with a roll of his eyes, reaching behind me he unlocked the door. Freeing me to go home and leave him...

I was still leaning against the door, not trusting myself to stand up fully after that onslaught on my senses. I was still reeling from his hot kiss and there was something hot pooled low in my body that craved release.

I knew what kind and I shivered, dirty thoughts after a very dirty moment. Just looking at Nathaniel I could still see how aroused he was but he seemed collected as he stepped away from me to lean against his desk.

Bloody man... I was going to be the death of him? How about the other way around! He was smirking as if he'd heard that and I surprised myself by half growling: 'No reading my mind!'

Amusement sparkled in his eyes and he nodded, 'Fine, I wont do it again a ghrá mo chroí. But only if I get to kiss you like this more often, deal?'

Was he mocking me now? Yet I nodded, 'Deal...' It felt like I'd just done something irreversible, there was no going back now. I had officially broken the rules now by making out with my teacher...

I felt relieved somehow.

'Ams, you should go now. Missy is waiting and she's starting to get impatient,' Nathaniel said, his voice was still husky but it contained much of his amusement too.

I frowned, 'How do you know?'

'I can read minds remember?' he said, chuckling as if he'd said something very funny.

'Are you making fun of me now?' I couldn't keep a little of the hurt out of my voice. How could he? After we just... Kissed. It was more then that, way more but I couldn't quite make myself think about it.

He smiled, 'Of course not a ghrá mo chroí, I would never make fun of you. It was a joke.' I felt a soft touch on my mind, a caress, it was filled with warmth and love and acceptance. I just couldn't feel upset anymore.

'Alright, I'll see you tomorrow Nathaniel...' I offered as I picked up my bag from the floor where he'd dropped it.

Just before I opened the door and left I felt his body heat right behind me, a soft touch of his fingertips underneath my chin. He tilted my head up to meet his eyes, 'Take care Amelia.' He brushed his lips against mine softly, barely touching and then he stepped back again.

As I walked through the empty hallways my hand strayed to my lips. They felt hot and a little bruised, it felt absolutely delicious.

Missy was indeed fidgeting impatiently as she stood, leaned against her own shiny silver car. 'Finally! You took your own sweet time saying goodbye,' but she sounded more amused now then angry at having to wait.