My own hands were splayed out across his chest, only barely keeping my breasts from touching the hard planes of muscle. I sighed, my breath flitting across his lips and that's exactly when I felt something snap inside of me.

I wanted him, more then anything, and I just knew it was right. The rules were wrong, they couldn't keep us apart. It didn't matter, the connection between us was so clear that I could almost hear his thoughts.

He was practically screaming in his mind: Mine! She's mine! I love her! Kiss her! Kiss me Ams! The sentences all short and jumbled as if the circuits inside were overheated and he wasn't thinking rational anymore.

I didn't care because I felt the same.

I closed the distance between our lips. Electrics sparked and fire burned, I felt like floating as his lips molded against mine. He moaned as I reached a hand up to tug on his hair, pulling him closer, if that was even possible.

I felt a very strong sense of satisfaction at being the one that had made HIM moan. Good, it was an amazing sound, it made things tighten low in my body.

He was running one hand through my hair, the other one slid down to cup my bottom, lifting me effortlessly off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist, letting out my own moan at the feel of him hard and hot against me.

I realized my fingers were trying to undo the buttons on his shirt and that's when I stopped. Wow... I was trying to undress Nathaniel! I was trying to undress my teacher.

His lips came away from mine but he didn't seem to notice I wasn't kissing him back anymore. He attached his mouth to my throat and as if he'd heard my earlier thought kissed right to that sensitive spot just below my ear.

Another moan escaped my throat and my back arched as a hot wave of pleasure washed over me. Our lower regions connecting, creating a short moment of friction, it brought on another moan that I just couldn't hold in.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks, suddenly feeling embarrassed and that did stop him. He didn't let go, didn't even alter his position in the least, one warm hand possessive on my butt.

The evidence of his obvious arousal pressed against the v between my legs, his forehead resting against mine. We were both panting.

'A ghrá mo chroí? No, don't be embarrassed!' His voice was husky, filled with lust that was nowhere near satisfied but his eyes had turned to a lighter shade again.

He pressed himself closer and that caused another wave of pleasure to shoot through my body. He was rubbing against me in such a way...

I knew he'd seen it on my face because he did it a second time and then smirked in male satisfaction at the moan rolling off my lips. 'I very much love that sound...' he whispered hotly, pressing against me again just to hear me moan.

'Nathaniel...' his name fell from my lips and I was shocked to hear how unsteady my own voice sounded. I sounded like sex I thought and that made me blush again.