Happy Ending

A/N: I was kidding (but this is the last chapter)
~

"Shhh," Hyerim swayed the one month old baby gently, putting him to sleep. I smiled, waiting for her to set him down before I could at least whisper.

"Kim Taekwon, huh?" I questioned, remembering how stressful the month had been. Taehyung and Jimin were graduating today, so Hyerim and I had stayed with Taekwon while the parents were gone taking pictures. Taekwon, named by Hyerim of couse, was a small baby with a lot of dark brown hair. He was already gurgling and cooing by now, and somehow was always giggling.

That is Tae's.

"We're home." Whispering built up in the corridor, and a lot of shuffling of plastic bags. Hyerim and I got up, Hyerim going over to hug Taehyung and Jimin, while I busied myself with taking the bags from our mums. Jungkook also helped, stealing a quick kiss before unpacking the bags filled with cakes.

"To the miracle that our sons graduated!" My mum cheered (which was okay now that Taekwon had woken up and was held by Taehyung). "Oh, I have something!" Mr Park took a disc, placing it in the DVD player. Almost instantly, little Taehyung and Jimin popped up, all prepped for their first day of middle school.

"You two look dashing!" A female voice spoke behind the camera, receiving groans from the two boys. It cut to the next scene, where Taehyung had got Jungkook stuck in a bin - everyone laughed.

"We were all so silly." Taehyung grinned, followed by Taekwon's giggle.

Everyone laughed.

THE END