Trouble

The next morning, I woke up by the sudden wave of laughter coming from the kitchen. Without worrying about how I look, I went downstairs – planning to tell Taehyung to shut up.

"I see your hand hasn't cured yet." I heard Jimin's voice, followed by familiar laughter. I stopped in my tracks, instantly running back to my bedroom.

How could I forget Jungkook was discharged today?

I hurried towards my phone, checking the time. I gasped, seeing I only had 20 minutes until we had to leave.

Tsk, what a brother I have.

***

After taking a super fast shower, skipping my usual big breakfast, it was easy for anyone to see I was in a bad mood – except for Taehyung, of course. The guy walked along, with his arm slung over my shoulders, making jokes with the others. I wasn't certain if it was on purpose or not, but it was as if I was completely invisible.

We reached the school, and like normally, Jackson was standing there waiting for me at the gate. Taehyung took his arm off my shoulders, stepping away. Unlike him, I could sense that my brother was getting frustrated. Jackson walked up to me, holding out his hand with a smile. But before he could get to me, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"Sorry, she's with us today." He walked past Jackson, waving the back of his hand. Looking back, I could see Jackson's hands clench into tight fists. I sighed, letting myself be dragged until we were inside the school.

***

Before I knew it, it was already lunch time and Jackson's group of friends were surrounding one of our classroom's entrances. Jackson made eye contact with me and smiled. He put his hands on both sides of where I was sitting, leaning down to be at my eye level.

"Hey babe-"

"Are you deaf?" A voice interrupted us from my left side. I turned around to see Jungkook's face turning red. Jackson made a low chuckle, standing back up again. He walked calmly towards Jungkook, lifting up his collar and pulling him up. Their faces were inches away, which made me afraid that Jackson was going to do something.

And he did.

In a matter of seconds, Jungkook was on the floor from the punch to stomach. Jackson turned around, walking back towards me with an evil smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up with full force. He was about to drag me out of the classroom, when Jungkook tackled him to floor. Jackson began to turn furious, punching Jungkook right in the jaw after they both got up again. The two began to punch each other, their faces bruised and some cuts began to form. I stood there, helpless.

"YOU TWO!" A teacher stormed in, breaking up the fight. I knew that teacher, he was our biology teacher. "BOTH OF YOU DETENTION!" He pushed Jackson out of the classroom, whilst another teacher came along and took Jungkook out the other entrance.

I sat down on my chair, hearing the bell ring and a teacher walking in. All of that happened in blurs, and, without hesitation, I put my hand up and asked the teacher for permission to go to the toilet.

***

"What?" My homeroom teacher, Mrs. Min, asked. "You want to take over detention today?" I nodded.

"I'm not sure if they'll fight again." Mrs. Min thought for a while, occasionally opening and closing her mouth. But in the end she nodded, giving me the detention register. I bowed, watching her leave and sitting down on the wooden chair she was sitting on. Jungkook walked in, with a low expression on his face that brightened once he saw me. He sat at the front, about to talk to me when I put my index finger up.

"No talking in detention." I warned him, hearing him chuckle. I looked up, studying his beat up form. A plaster was put on his right cheekbone, his left eye had a light purple bruise under it, and his right arm seemed to be in only a bandage.

A couple of minutes later, Jackson walked in. He was clearly shocked to see me, but his expression darkened once he saw Jungkook. Jackson sat down at the farthest corner from us, crossing his arms and putting his legs up on the desk. I sighed, not wanting to start any more drama.

An hour passed, which meant the end of detention. Both boys stood up, Jackson strolling over to me and pulling me away by the arm. Once again, before we could even exit, my other arm was pulled, with a much more gentle force. Jackson stopped, turning around to face the person behind me.

"Aren't you crossing the line?" He asked with his teeth gritted. Jungkook pulled me behind him, keeping me close to his back.

"We live close to each other, it's more convenient." He said, standing stern.

"She's my girlfriend, how can I trust you not to touch her?" I rolled my eyes.

She has a name.

I stepped away from Jungkook, grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the hallway. I looked back, seeing a flustered Jackson.

"I'm going with Jungkook."
~

A/N: Da fudge O.O I just checked my wattpad and saw 1K reads (???) I updated yesterday but I thought it was only fair to give you guys a short chapter :3 this is only the 12th part and the story already reached 1K reads >~<

So THANK YOU BABES <3