Shocked

A/N: before you guys start reading - PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY TWO NEW STORIES (yes Ik I'm stupid for making another two without finishing this) THEY'RE PROBABLY REALLY GOOD AND NEED SUPPORT; 1 IS CALLED THE CLICHE AND THE OTHER OOPS. THANK YOU BABES OK BYE-

~

"I can't believe he got expelled." I heard Jungkook mumble as we walked the path to Jackson's house. It had been two days since Hyerim had agreed to telling him about the baby, he had to know, even if he was expelled for drug abuse. I didn't really understand, since I didn't even know he did drugs, but that was something Hyerim and him had to discuss by themselves.

"We're here." I gulped, standing in front of the beat up and glued back together front door. The red paint was peeling off, making the outside look like a mad house, but I knew that the only people living in there were a troublesome boy and poor a middle-aged woman. I heard Jungkook suck in a short breath when I knocked, then knocked again when there was no answer. On the third knock, the door creaked opened and revealed a messy Jackson in only boxers.

He rubbed his face, "you should've called." I realised that was meant to lighten up the mood, but I was in the mood for that. The whole sight of him make me want to throw up the waffles with ice cream that I had earlier. Jackson sighed, opening the door wider for the Jungkook and I to come in. We walked into the living room, which was filled with empty food packaging and a smell that reminded me of the bathrooms at the night clubs Jackson used to drag me to. Jackson plopped on the beige couch, probably the only thing that looked clean. Jungkook stood by the doorway, while I leaned back onto the cream wall.

"It's about Hyerim." Jackson let out a sigh, using his hands to rub his face, "she's pregnant." I kept my poker face on, observing his next movements. His facial expressions showed two things: confusion and bewilderment. His eyes moved from me to Jungkook, as if to check if we were joking or not. Then he threw his head back and began to laugh, which must've angered Jungkook as I saw his hands clench into fists. He looked back to me but I just shook my head, waiting for Jackson to finish.

"That's not possible," Jackson let out a bittersweet laugh. "That bitch lied to all of you, we never even had sex." Anger boiled inside of me when I heard him bad-mouthing my friend. My emotions took over. I stood straight again and made my way to the practically-naked male, not even thinking twice before slapping my hand on his cheek.

"She's at the hospital right now." I spat out, "You must've knocked her up while drunk or something, 'cause I can tell you that doctors don't usually lie." Jackson sighed, his eyes roaming around anywhere to avoid looking at mine.

"Fine," he said, "Let me get dressed first."

***

Jackson took in a deep breath, fixing his hair before looking at me. I nodded for him to go in, keeping my resting bitch face on. He gulped, then pushed the door open and stepped in. Jungkook and I exchanged glances, following him in. Hyerim looked shocked, to say the least, with her jaw open and lip quivering.

"J-Jackson, why are you here?" Her voice came out weak, scared almost, but she regained her posture and sat upright in her hospital gown. Jackson took the chair next to the hospital bed and sat on it, pressing his lips in a tight line.

"I heard about the baby."

"Ah, about that-"

"Abort it."

Silence fell upon the room, and I could hear the breeze outside with the window closed. I sorted my thoughts out in mere seconds, ready to kill the dude, but Jungkook hugged my waist to stop me. It was only when Hyerim's tiny voice spoke up when I calmed.

"What?" Jackson nodded, leaning back on the chair.

"We can't have this baby, neither of us have jobs, we're still in high school-"

"But, Jackson it's not-"

"No, listen to me. I don't know with what mind you're still hesitating about this, but you need to abort." Hyerim's jaw dropped, but anger furied in her eyes.

"Look here, you little shit." she began, squeezing something in her hand. "You can't force me to do anything, I'm done with your manipulative bullshit, this isn't even your baby so I don't know why you think you can just come here with your unneeded opinion." My  jaw dropped then, and I needed to cover it with my mouth. Jackson had frozen too, his eyebrows knotted in confusion.

"What?" He asked. "It's not my baby? You cheated on me?" Hyerim gulped, sinking into the bed more, releasing what she was tightly squeezing before. I focused my attention on that - it was a little squirrel plushie. Somehow it reminded me of how Hyerim stuffs her face, and how her brown hair made us all nickname her "Squirrel" since the age of 5. Hyerim's head hung low, but shot up when the door clicked. Everyone's head turned to greet the most non chalant person at the moment: Kim freaking Taehyung. His hair had been dyed back to brown, with a bit of sneaky green highlights in his fringe. Taehyung must've felt the atmosphere, since he smiled awkwardly at Jungkook and I, but his smile dropped when his eyes set on Jackson.

"Why is he here?" Taehyung asked, his eyes never leaving Jackson.

"I would like to ask the same." Jackson retorted, but turned his head back to Hyerim. "Whose baby is it?" Hyerim sighed, making eye contact with me as if pleading for help. But I just urged her to go on, since everyone would protect her. She sighed, squeezing the plushie once again.

"It's Taehyung's."

~

A/N: it is so hard to type on a laptop after such a long time :"D But yeah, I basically made this chapter for Jungkook's birthday and to announce that I'll be going a teeny tiny hiatus. please don't kill me it's just cause I have school starting soon and I only have so much free time. So the hiatus is until the middle-end of October. But while I'm gone pleaseu support my other stories :* tsank you babes