Happiness

"Taehyung, come on! We'll be late!" I yelled across the corridor of my house. It was New year's eve and the whole neighbourhood was celebrating at the Mr. Min's (since he was like the chief of the area). It had been two months since everything had unfolded; Taehyung and Hyerim had taken a DNA test (which confirmed that Taehyung was the father); Jungkook and I had started to go on dates every so often; and Jackson was still unheard of.

"KIM TAEHYUNG--" I raged into the said boy's bedroom, immediately regretting so as I saw Jungkook sprawled over on his bed in his tuxedo. When we made eye contact, a shy smile replaced my frown. Taehyung chuckled, going back to looking in the mirror trying to tie his bow tie. Jungkook stood up, went over to me and took my hand in his, "you look beautiful." His whisper in my ear caused shivers down my spine, but it felt nice.

"Let's go, love bugs." Taehyung usherred us out of his room, closing the door behind him. We made our way outside, going straight to the house that was blasting music. Going in, Taehyung parted from us to go greet Hoseok. "Aeri!" I heard a voice call me and turned around, smiling as Hyerim pushed her way through. We hugged, which was still easy as the bump was only 3 months. "Yoongi-oppa is here." She told me, nodding her head towards a figure sitting on the couch. Looking back, Jungkook had disappeared himself. I squealed as I approached the couch, seeing how much the male had grown. His hair was now silver - kinda looked like a grandpa.

"Yoongi!" I shouted over the music, catching his attention. "Aeri!" Yoongi sprung up, wrapping his arms around me. In the next moment, the both of us were squeezing the life out of each other. I was at an advantage, since Yoongi was practically the only person who was just a tad shorter than me. After the two of us have wrestled enough to not smudge my make up, two familiar people approached us. I grinned at the blonde male, my smile falling on the pink haired.

"Yoongi, meet a friend of mine from college: Kim Namjoon." Yoongi shook Namjoon's hand, "what do you do for a living?" I laughed as Jin smacked the man's head, "why is that the first thing you ask?" Yoongi pouted, still waiting for the answer as Namjoon took a quick breath in.

"I am a training English teacher, but I rap as a hobby." Yoongi's eye lit up, and soon Namjoon was dragged up to the room that Yoongi stayed in when visiting. Jin and I exchanged glances, before laughing at their silliness.

***

"Mum, please." Taehyung whined, receiving laughs from the group he was surrounded in. Jungkook and I stood together, laughing when seeing my older brother flustered. "Why? Is it wrong to expect marriage when you two are already having a baby with each other?" Mum defended herself, jokingly of course, as Taehyung and Hyerim both shook their head with a sigh. The two had decided to keep the baby, promising to stay together to raise it. As much as my belief was that their lives came first, I knew they would be fine with everyone's help.

"The countdown is about to begin!" Jimin jumped out of nowhere, pointing over to the grand clock in Mr Min's living room. Everyone hurried their way to the big hill where we watched the fireworks every year. Minutes later, everyone was standing under the dark cast of the sky. Jungkook and I held each other close; Taehyung was helping Hyerim with her coat; from afar, I could see Jimin holding Mr Min little yorkie. I hope he isn't about to kiss the poor pup, I gulped.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Silence was replaced with cheers. Jungkook had cupped one side of my face with his hands, using the other to hold my neck. My eyes falling closed as I concentrated on the smoothness of his lips. He was careful, yet demanding at the same time. In a way, it seemed as if he was scared it was the last time.

I assure you, it won't be.

~

A/N: Hate me for this lame chapter idec the amount I've cringed was too much.