Teaseful

Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and I had gone back to school and the first buzz of the semester was a camping trip for the first years.

"A trip?!" Taehyung screeched, holding the brochure I took, trying to not bump into anyone while we walked out of school. Jimin scoffed, "I don't remember going to one last year." I chuckled, "that's 'cause you guys weren't allowed to go."

"Huh?" Taehyung and Jimin pouted in unison. Jungkook also looked puzzled. I cleared my throat, "you guys don't remember? You played a prank on that girl in your class and were banned from any trips that semester." Taehyung and Jimin gritted their teeth, walking ahead. Jungkook began to laugh, "what did you even do?" The two stopped in their tracks, and I could hear Tae gulp.

Thinking about it, I didn't know what they had done.

"Let's just say," Jimin rubbed the back of neck. "She over exaggerated." Jungkook and I exchanged glances, following the immature olders.

***

"Are you really bringing this?"

I groaned, snatching the shirt from Jungkook's hands. "It's my choice!" I stuffed the shirt in my bag, checking off the list. The trip was going to be three days and two nights, and we were going to be camping. No internet, I pouted.

"Are these yours?" I let out a deep breath, hearing Jungkook laughing behind me. I turned around, gasping before running towards him. "Give it back!" I yelled, trying to grab the cat print undies that were held above the latter's head. In an instant, the undies flew across my room and Jungkook had tripped on the lamp behind him. Obviously, I fell with him - and by with him, I mean on him. Jungkook smirked, "well, this is awkward." My lips frowned, before I smacked his chest and got up.

"Shouldn't you be packing?" I asked him, receiving silence in return. I sighed in disbelief, "you haven't packed?" Jungkook shook his head. I counted to ten internally, before plastering on a smile.

"Do you need some help?"

***

"I don't need help." Umesaka Iki shyly rejected the boy's offer. But the message didn't seem to reach the latter, as he kept on asking to help her with her bag. My eye twitched, and I was about to tell the boy to leave my room-mate alone, until Jungkook approached.

"Don't you have ears? She said she's fine." The flame of anger in Jungkook's eyes led the boy to curse and walk off to his friends. But the look changed into an innocent brown once Jungkook turned to the girl. "T-thank you." Iki let out, scurrying over to me (who was setting up our tent). Jungkook and I made eye contact. He smiled, but I was still upset over not being the one to help, so I just shot a glare. The puzzled countenance I received was priceless.

"You okay?" I stopped at the entrance of mine and Iki's tent, shocked to see her holding her chest as she took deep breaths. Umesaka Iki, the cute Japanese transfer student that joined us before Spring break. The two of us were paired to sharing the tent. I didn't really mind, not until later I guess.

"Are you--"

"Is he still there?" Her shaky whisper sent tingles down my spine, urging a smile on my face. But my brows furrowed, "who?" My head whipped to look outside, seeing everyone busy with their own tents. "J-Jungkook." My eyes lit up in acknowledgement, but I shook my head in response. Iki let out a breath of relief, lifting her hand off her chest. It was then, that I could relate to the "don't judge a book by its cover" phrase. Right in front of me, the girl slid out a little photo card out of her long shirt sleeve, and kissed it. Then, when I asked what it was of. She smiled and turned it over for me to see.

"Jungkook-oppa."

***

That girl, aish.

I shook my head, watching Jungkook and Iki laugh at whatever they were talking about. I had been gone for five minutes (a little emergency) and came back to Jungkook showing Iki the best way to burn wood for a campfire. And it was deliberate as well, since, for half a day now, Iki had clung onto Jungkook, and Jungkook had tried to interact with me. In those cases, I would cold-heartedly shoo him off to Iki. The male had laughed on the second day, but passed me a note which read:

Stop being jealous :p and meet me at the lake at 9 

- JK

I had scoffed at the note, but ended up waiting for Iki to fall asleep (which was pretty fast) and then carefully making my way to the lake that was in the woods. The woods were harmless, by the way, as this trip ended up being on a campsite free of woodland creatures, which was a bummer.

"You took your time," Jungkook chuckled, his eyes set on the still water. I sat down beside him, curling up in a ball cursing the low temperature, and my own stupidity which led me to forget a jacket and come out in a thin jumper. Jungkook shook his head at my shivering, casting a blanket over me. I looked over at him, seeing his teeth sparkle in the moonlight and his grin glowing his face. I smiled too.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." I turned to protest, but was stopped but lips crashing into mine. As surprising as it was, I kissed back. I was glad, really glad. The kiss had assured me, that there was nothing that could stop Jungkook and I now.

It was time to start over.

~

A/N: This was horrible, sorry.