Chapter Twenty Two

One day later....
Tessa sat outside in the sun deep in thought. She was happy that everything was back to normal. Well not exactly normal but as normal as it could be.

She was soon going to be starting training to use her powers properly and she was extremely excited at the prospect of this.

Her parents on the other hand knew nothing about who Tessa really was as their memory had been wiped. Charlie had been cured and unlike Tessa's parent's she had a perfect memory of everything that had happened over the last few months. This comforted Tessa as it would be good to have somebody to talk to about it.

Sylvie then, her grandfather was staying with Jane, Sylvie and Katrina and none of them could track where the leader was, and where he was keeping Noah. Nobody even knew if Noah was alive. This worried Tessa.

There was no news on Sylvie, but Tessa still felt there was a chance of him surviving. He was tough after all, thought Tessa as she thought back to her first encounter with him.

Just then there was a tap on Tessa's shoulder and she jumped. She was still a bit on edge these days. She turned around and saw to relief that it was only her grandfather.

He gave her a warm smile, 'Hello Tessa, how have you been?' 'G-good' Tessa stuttered still in surprise. Why was he here?

'Well' said her grandfather answering the question that had been bugging her. 'I just wanted to talk to you, we have had a couple of meetings over the past few days and have come to the decision that your parents should know about your powers. After all you have been through a lot. Also I am granted to see them too.'

'That's a lot to take in' said Tessa. Her grandfather nodded looking understanding. She took a deep breath and said, 'but I think it would be for the best.'

Her grandfather smiled and before either of them could say anymore, a noise came from behind Tessa.

She turned to see her parents walkint towards them. 'Who is this?' demanded her father.

Tessa looked at both her mother and father and took a deep breath, 'mom, dad I would like to introduce you to someone....'

THE END!!!
So the story is over!I hope ye all liked it and thank you for all the nice comments and the votes:) I hope ye like the ending and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. Thank you. K byee!!!