Chapter Six

Tessa looked out of her bedroom window. Outside there were two Skylords in sight guarding her window and probably a couple more around the whole house. The leader had obviously thought Tessa was some kind of threat, although she couldn't think how she was of a threat to them.

She still couldn't get over how Charlie and her father had been summoned all over the space of two days. She felt ashamed of herself that she wasn't able to do anything to stop them from taking her father. Anger burned inside her, thinking of what was going to happen to the two of them.

Her mother had come home a while after her and Tessa had been relieved that nothing had happened to her, yet anyway. She hadn't even come up to her. Tessa had tried to think of an excuse like that she probably was forbidden to come up to her, which was fairly likely. However, Tessa felt that her mother wouldn't have came up anyway because she was disappointed in her. She still remembered the looks on her parents faces before the door had shut behind her. They were ashamed and embarrassed of their daughter.

She did feel guilty about this for her parents sake as she hoped that the Skylords wouldn't blame what happened today on her father. She thought of what they could be doing to all these people and shuddered at the thought of it, fearing the worst.

Tessa focused her eyes on the Skylord on the right hand side of her window. He didn't appear to notice that he was being watched and he stood like a statue.

But apparently she wasn't the only one watching him.
Out of the corner of her eye, Tessa thought she saw something move. She looked over at the Skylord by her window and he appeared to have noticed nothing, but then again, Tessa saw something red flash past her eye and the Skylord she had been watching burst into flames and quickly disappeared along with the fire.

Tessa gasped and her hands started to shake. Again just when she thought it was over she heard a couple more Skylords falling to the ground. Fearful and eager to know what had been the cause of this, Tessa opened her window and peered out. She gave a jolt, as a women appeared at the window.......

Hope ye liked it. Sorry its a bit short. Feel free to vote and leave comments!