Chapter Ten

'No this must be some sort of mistake, my grandfather died in a car crash years ago' protested Tessa. 'No he's alive' insisted Katrina. Tessa looked over at Sylvie and Jane. Jane was looking extremely uncomfortable and avoiding eye contact but that was nothing compared to Sylvie. After his outburst a couple of moments ago he seemed to be giving Tessa a death glare like he was jealous or something. 'Was he a wizard as well?' she asked already knowing the answer but still feeling like she had to ask. Jane looked up and nodded. 'Did my parents know?' asked Tessa. 'No' said Katrina. 'You never tell any human you are a witch or wizard unless you have to.' 'So where is he?'asked Tessa curiously.

'We don't know' replied Jane. 'But we have heard the Skylord's are looking for him, because he has the potion that turns everyone back to normal.' 'So why hasn't everyone changed if he has the answer' Tessa asked. 'Because he doesn't know he has it' Sylvie said impatiently. 'Well he knows he has it, but he doesn't know the significance of it but he knows the Skylords are looking for it.' 'But how did he manage to get the potion' Tessa said. 'Well 'Jane said sitting up a little looking a bit more comfortable with the situation. 'You see every time a potion is made, another one is made to reverse the effects of it. So when the spell was cast two potions were produced and from what we know he was just lucky enough to come across it.' 'Why haven't they found him yet?' asked Tessa.

Jane's face turned serious 'your grandfather is the only wizard known to change bodies.' 'Every time the Skylord's get close to him, he senses them, changes body and they have to start looking for him again, he is a very powerful wizard.' 'Why did I think he had died though' asked Tessa. 'I mean after all those years.' There was no answer and Tessa knew that no one knew what to say to comfort her.

Jane went on,'he could be anywhere and we are going to find him before the Skylord's do and it will be too late.' Tessa looked around the room,'too late?' she asked. 'What do you mean?' 'The Skylords have another potion to give to people and there is no way of turning people back, once they drink it' explained Sylvie. 'We have to find my grandfather fast' said Tessa panicking. 'My father and best friend could be turned any minute.' 'We will try Tessa' Katrina said. 'Have you anything that used to belong to him?' She saw the confused look on Tessa's face and elaborated her point. 'So we could track him.'

Tessa thought for a moment. 'Yes I have a clock that used to belong to him, my parents gave it to me its in my room at home.' Katrina's eyes widened 'we have to get that clock' she said jumping out of her seat, as the others followed her lead.