Chapter 11: Second Guessing Myself

Start from the beginning

"You know I can't design as good as you Cass, you'd be the designer and I'd be the model. We could still do that... If we wanted." I sighed, secretly imagining myself as a 20 year old hitting the runway and strunting my stuff as I was a Cassidy original.

"Are you getting cold feet about the wedding Ada?" Cassidy asked, and I wasn't. I wasn't really worried about the wedding at all. It was basically my last priority at this moment, because I was remembering I was only 18 and the world should be my muse.

"No, I'm not worried about it. But we could still go to Paris and do that. I mean, if Eric was willing to move away he could watch Aiden on weekends and we could go out." I smiled feeling a bit triumphant at my thoughts.

"What about if you had a job during the weekdays that needed you to fly away for months at a time?" Cassidy chuckled and reality crashed back down on me as I stayed silent. "Plus being a designer isn't really my thing anymore. I've kind of lost interest."

"Well then we should go to Paris and just... GO!! We could by a apartment and rediscover ourselves, figure out who we really are." I sigh and I can here the silence on Cassidy's side of the phone.

"We can't do that Ada, we'd still have Aiden to worry about, plus you'd be married. I like Ryan but I would go insane living with him." She sighed.

"Yeah you're right, it was stupid. Enjoy your jog okay? I'll call you later." I sighed hanging up and beginning further down the road I was on. I wasn't allowed to be a teenager anymore, and it was hitting me now more then it ever had before. I was a mother, not a 18 year old college student. I wasn't upset about being a mother, I loved it- loved Aiden, it was just everything else that was becoming too demanding. I turned sharply and began to head home, something in my head telling me it was time for a change and another part of me begging not to switch a thing up. I ran into the house slamming the door behind me and heading to my room, falling into my desk chair in front of the laptop. 

"Hey, you passed me up." His voice crawled up the back of my neck and began to choke me. I wasn't angry, I wasn't sad either, but it would be a lie to say I was happy he was back. "What are you doing?"

"Something that doesn't really concern you at this point Ryan. You left." I sighed and I could feel him nodding his head behind me. I wanted to yell, beg him to explain himself, but at the same time... I wanted him out. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, more then anything." He replied without a thought. I nodded trying to release all the anger the anger I had built up inside of me, the feeling of being locked in a cage.

"Then why the hell would you just leave? Do you have any idea how fucked up that is?" I yelled not even bothering to look at him. 

"Adalaid it's not like-" He started but I cut him off.

"No it is like that. You left me and I'm suppose to just sit here and wait for you. That is not how it works, especially not if we plan on getting married. If it is then I want out." I frowned.

"Adalaid please just, calm down. I'm sorry I just needed time and space to think about things, please understand that." He sighed.

"Yeah? Well I need space, ya know, to think. I'm going home." I huffed grabbing my suitcase and filling it up with my clothes, not thinking of what I put in it.

"Adalaid you can't be serious!" Ryan asked exasperated.

"Well I am, because while you were gone I was here alone. For the first time in a long time, I was completely and fully alone. I'm starting to think that being alone... might just have some perks." I frowned walking out and grabbing my keys. I ran out to the car slamming the door as I ignored Ryan's yells and raced down the road texting Eric to bring Aiden to my parent's house, I'd be there soon. I didn't look back, because I knew if I did I'd go back. Instead I looked forward and began to make tiny plans in my head and ignore my rining cellphone. I needed space from Ryan, to remember who I was before and what I want as a person. What's best for me, Aiden, and our future... If Ryan was even it. I took a turn and hit the highway, instictly peering into the backseat before realizing Aiden wasn't with me. 

I just needed time, time on my own. I just needed to figure it all out.

PICTURE IS CASSIDY STAR

(A/N: DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY COMING OUT AS SOON "The Boy On My Bus" in  the EXTERNAL LINK!!! So how do you guys like this chapter? What do you think of how Adalaid's feeling right now? Do you think she's over reacting or if she has a right to be upset? What do you think about her confusion on her future? What to you think she was looking up on the computer?  I hope you guys are excited to find out what's going to happen in the next chapter, but I need 5 comments to post it and comments from me don't count. I'm sorry it took me so long to updater thought, my boyfriend just found out he has diabetes and has to undergo a surgery today so I haven't really had the courage to write. And I know this isn't my best at all but I promise the next one will be better and have way more drama. Thanks guys, like so much.)

-halohebby

(Heaven Moore)