There's A Way (DenNor) (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"How in the world did I end up here?  I was on the path coming from the French-lands which is on the other side of the kingdom."  Mattias argued.  The stranger shrugged.

"I assume your horse here carried you all this way, but you were probably knocked out most of the way."  The stranger replied.  Mattias nodded and thought for a moment.

"Hey!  That means I was out for at least a few days!"  Mattias yelled.  The stranger was silent.

"..."

"So do you know how I can get back to the castle?"  Mattias asked.

"Castle?"  The stranger asked.

"Yeah, the Palace of the Danes in the capital of Danesland."  Mattias said.  The stranger thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yes,"  He answered and began walking off as Mattias and Peggy followed behind.  Mattias walked up to the stranger and caught a scent, a particular sweet and intoxicating scent, more heavenly than he had ever caught.

"You a beta?"  Mattias asked.  The stranger paused for a fraction of a second before nodding.

"And you are an alpha."  The stranger stated.  Mattias nodded.

"Yep, I'm the alpha prince of the Danesland, Prince Mattias!"  Mattias said proudly.  The stranger flinched slightly but nodded.  "So what's your name?"  Mattias asked.  The stranger seemed hesitant.

"... Lukas..."  He replied softly.  Mattias nodded.

"So what are you doing out here Lukas?"  He asked.

"I live here your majesty."  Lukas answered.  Mattias gasped.

"But isn't this forest supposed to be super tough to live in and super dangerous?!"  Mattias asked.  Lukas was silent and continued walking.  Mattias ran to catch up.  "Why live here when you could live somewhere safer and warmer?"  Mattias asked.

"I prefer the cold."  Lukas replied simply.

"So-"  Mattias was cut off by the sound of something big and heavy coming closer.  Soon a large troll appeared before them, holding a large club.  Mattias jumped in front of Lukas and held out his sword.

"Don't worry Lukas!  I'll-"

"Be quiet."  Lukas said, cutting Mattias off.  "And put that thing away."  Lukas said.  He then moved over to the troll, looking up at it before nodding and receiving a nod from the troll.  Mattias gasped.

"How did-"

"No time to explain, just leave."  Lukas hissed.  Mattias shook his head.

"No, I want an explanation!"  Mattias said, puffing his cheeks and crossing his arms like a child.  Lukas sighed.

"I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice."  Lukas said as he removed his hood, making Mattias gasp.

'He's... He's beautiful...'  Mattias thought, gazing at Lukas's face while the troll whacked him over the head, knocking him to the ground.  As Mattias's conscious began to fade he heard faint talking.

"-you sure this was a good idea?"  A deep voice asked.

"Definitely, now we can get him away from this place."  Lukas said to the other.  Mattias felt his limp body being picked up and placed onto Peggy before everything faded.

After that, apparently Peggy made her way out of the forest and to the castle town where the townsfolk quickly brought him to the castle where everyone had been worried sick for Mattias.