Chapter 20 - Friend Drama

Friend drama...a major problem in high schoolhistory. Everyone fights, especially best friends! And don't worry, it happensall the time. So if you and your best friend have an argument don't go crazybecause if you are true best friends you will forgive each other after a littlewhile. I have had so many fights with my friends but we always forgive eachother and sort everything out. When it comes to friends and fighting the mainthing you need to know is that there are always two sides to one story. So ifyou see your friend doing something bad or saying something bad, don't judgethem too harshly because they could have a perfectly good reason for theiractions. But don't always go too easy on them. If your best friend doessomething absolutely horrible that you don't think you could ever forgive themfor, don't. I know it sounds mean but if they have done something that bad, you don't have to forgivethem. Also if your friend has done something bad and they ask you for help,help them. For god sakes (sorry for using the lord's name in vain) HELP THEM!You don't just leave your best friend when something goes wrong in their life,especially if they ask you for help. If they ask you for help you give them thehelp they deserve and if you think it is needed, tell an adult, like theirparent for example, that will help them. Ok anyway I'm getting off topic.Friend drama is, unfortunately, inevitable. All friends will argue and fightand say rude words to each other but if you really and truly are best friends then you will almost always forgive them. Though sometimesthere are those 'friends' that don't end up being real friends and they werefaking it the whole time. No one really understand why some people do this...they just do... and you just have to get over them and get on with your life.Well... onto thy next chapter!

 onto thy next chapter!