Chapter 9 - The Goody-two-shoes

Ok so, the goody two shoes, someone you should never be because being the goody two shoes or, as mostly known, the teacher's pet gets bullied and quite a lot. These people are the people that always have the answer to a question, they always want to do extra, they always want to try and help the teacher. They are basically a puppy following around their master's, hence the name teacher's pet. Being the teacher's pet is not a good thing, not at all. Sure it's good to be on the teacher's good side but not their pet side. The TP, as I'm going to call them, is usually a girl and on rare occasions a guy. There can be more than one TP and they are usually best friends. Never go against them, ever, meaning don't try to take their place as teacher's pet or they will murder you, like brutally, viciously murder you. A TP is the TP and it will stay that way for the whole year, well that is unless they are somehow miraculously beaten or they change. The Teacher's Pet will do anything for the teacher, literally anything. Well, maybe not jump off a bridge...... Aahhh maybe they would. Anyways maybe you can use that to your advantage to beat them. That's if you want to be the TP. Which I advise you not to. Ever. Otherwise I would be talking about you and I don't think you would like that because I might not be that nice...sorry (not really). Okay see you in the next chapter.

 Okay see you in the next chapter