Chapter 11 - Detentions

Ugh, detention sucks. Whatever you do don't ever get into detention. It's so boring. All you do is sit down and do work. Sometimes there are really annoying boys there that just frustrate you. Sometimes there are even girls that are just... UGH! I have only been to detention once because after the first time I never wanted to go back EVER again. If you're charming enough, you can charm the teacher into letting you get off early. That usually doesn't work but it doesn't hurt to try, well, that is unless the teacher makes you stay back even longer. Another word for detention is reflection because you reflect on what you did wrong but you were PROBABLY FRAMED AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE! Yeah, that's basically what is it. Peer pressure can cause detentions because your peer's pressure you, as it says in the title, to do stupid things that get you in trouble and when you need them the most they bail and you get blamed for the whole thing even though it wasn't completely your fault. Detentions really suck and you shouldn't get into them because they are stupid, especially weekend detentions, they are absolutely pointless. The school already takes over your week, don't let it take over your weekend as well. Weekend detentions should be illegal. You can't put a child in hell for the week AND on the weekend, it's practically torture. After school detentions are stupid as well. Once the bell goes it means you can leave the hell hole but no you have to stay for another HOUR or more just because you did something wrong. It's STUPID! Anyways, the main thing you have to know is to try and not get detentions because they are horrible. *sings* Next chapterrrrr.