Chapter 10 - Camp

Yay! Camp! Everyone likes camp and if you don't well... I don't like you. Camp is always so much fun... or is it? Dun dun duhhhhhhh. Well sometimes camp can be disaster. But it's rare. You really want to be with your friends. So make sure you convince your teacher to let you choose your cabins. It's miserable if you are stuck in a crowded room with people you don't know or even worse, people you hate. If your school is nice enough they may allow you to bring your phones but I advise you not to stay up all night playing games/texting. It's not fun when you have to get up at 6am and you've only had 3 hours sleep, trust me, I have tried. And if other kids have done it they will be grumpy the whole day. They are not fun to be with. Make sure if you have a onesie you wear it. Doesn't matter if it is a unicorn or a cow or even a dinosaur, JUST WEAR IT!!!! The activities are awesome. Sometimes there are high ropes or mud pits and flying foxes plus if you are a geek like me it has great leadership opportunities. BONUS! You get to wear whatever you want. Shorts, dresses (which I would advise you definitely not too wear) shirts, long tops. Show off your style! You will know who is in each social groups after camp because you see their style. Pretties will wear short tops with very, and I mean very, short shorts. Jocks will wear footy shirts with bordies (board shorts). Popular girls will wear nice Tumblr shirts and shorts/jeggings. Popular guys will usually wear cool shirts with jeans. Geeks would wear a normal top and jeans while Bad Boys would wear black and dark grey colours (like batman) with jeans. Camp is all round fun unless you stuff it up... which I hope you don't. Anyways uh it's uh next chapter!

 Anyways uh it's uh next chapter!