Chapter 24 - Bullies and Bullying

Ok so this is kinda a touchy subject for lots of people but it's probably one of the, if not the, most important thing about high school. Bullies can come in many shapes and sizes and for different reasons too. For example, they could be jealous, they could have issues at home or they could have a bad history/experience with a specific human being. Bullying, of course, isn't all punch him, kick that, it can be emotionally traumatising as well. In most cases emotional can be worse than physical as you can be scarred on the inside. These emotions and mental states can lead to self-harm, suicidal thoughts or even suicide itself. Very serious, I know. But don't judge all bullies because they can change. Everyone and anyone can change. So if you see bullying happening at school or anywhere, please don't be a bystander, join in! NOOOOOOOO, I'm joking, please, no, don't join in! HELP them for god's sake! And on the other hand if YOU are being bullied, don't keep it to yourself. Tell an adult or a very trusted friend. Be aware of what you say at school because even though you may not know it, you could be hurting someone. Cyber-bullying of course is more popular these days since we have all got our noses in our technology. On the internet it can happen to anyone, anywhere. It can spread like wild fire, once a comment has been posted it will never go away. Digital footprints are serious! If YOU are being bullied online or see a victim, the first thing you do is screen shot the evidence, report the attacker and then block. Never let these bullies get to you because that's what they want. Just ignore their attempts to aggravate and make you mad sad. Now onto, finally, THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!

 Now onto, finally, THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!