Chapter 19 - Crushes

Crushes will literally and figuratively crush your heart. I've had so many crushes in my life time, it's actually kinda insane, most of them I got over in about 3 weeks. But if you do get a crush on someone and you have a crush on that person for more than 3 months, it means you have actually developed real feelings for them. The best thing to do when you have a crush is flirt with them. Literally. Remember though, crushes are not very serious unless, of course, you actually develop real feelings. Crushes usually start off as you find someone attractive then maybe you might talk to them and your crush gets bigger, or it evaporates. Crushes are a great thing to talk to your friends about because they might be able to give you advice and it is just kinda fun to share adorable things they have done. But crushes do have a massive downside, well 2 massive downsides. The first one is that if you and your friend like the same person, everything will crumble. You will start getting jealous of each other and start getting angry at your friend for flirting with your crush. It can sometimes ruin a friendship. The second downside to having a crush is they might be flirting with you oh so much and the next minute they get a boyfriend/girlfriend. It really sucks because you actually thought you had a chance and that they actually liked you but no. The best thing about having is crush is either when they flirt with you or they actually tell you that they like you. It feels so good to know that the person you like, likes you back. It feels like you just jumped onto a cloud and are floating up to the mythical cloud land (a reference no one would understand). It's literally amazing. Also, it's very important that you understand when you are flirting with someone and trying to get their attention to be yourself. Someone will like you for you not for who you are trying to be. The other good thing about crushes is when they pay attention to you and actually talk to you, you feel great. It's like your senpai has finally noticed you. Anyways, to the next chapter we go.

 Anyways, to the next chapter we go