LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH

Start from the beginning

"See ya." Replied Ethan before the phone cut off.

The car was then wrapped in silence, none of us speaking. Even as we parked and got out of the car, meeting up with others, not a word was spoken.

We all walked into the building and headed straight up the stairs since the waitress who helped our boys, Sarah I think it was, lived just on the second floor.

It dawned on me in that moment that Sarah was also the name of my ex-girlfriend, which made it slightly weird.

I shook the thought from my head and continued to follow the other's up the stairs, Cal's hand still tight in mine. In front of us was Harry, JJ, and Josh, leading the group like Generals leading their soldiers to war. Behind us was everyone else, all of us tense, the bad feeling having had spread all around.

Reaching the second floor, we all exited the stairwell and began searching for Sarah's flat, number 109. It wasn't hard to find, especially with the door wide open. Harry reached it first and let out a gasp.

"Guys!" he called out. We all rushed forward to see a girl, I am assuming Sarah, lying on the floor unconscious, a strong smell of lemon tea coming from her mug.

Tobi pushed his way forward and began checking on her, making sure she was breathing and such.

As he was checking on her, we all heard a voice. I am pretty sure it was that mother fucker. The realization that he had found our boys froze me and the others into place.

"No matter." Came Rob's voice from the living room. "The damage can't be undone. I will just have to take you and Vikk home and figure out some sort of suitable punishment for your whorish ways. We need to go get your stuff and leave before those monsters get to have another crack at you."

Who the fuck, does this guy think he is? I thought, wishing I could get my body to move.

"No." came out the weak voice of Preston.

My baby.

"What the fuck did you say?" asked Rob, the anger strong in his voice.

Move!

"I said no Robert, I am not going with you. I am staying here." Said Preston defiantly.

That's my strong Preston.

"Listen you little bitch..." began Rob but he was interrupted by Harry, who had finally woken up enough to bolt to the living room and screamed at that mother fucker.

"LET HIM GO, YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE, BEFORE I BREAK YOUR HAND OFF OF HIM!"

The phrase caught my attention and I sprinted forward, my hand leaving Cal's as I ran into the living room as well. The sight before me putting rage and pain into my heart.

I saw Vikk, the floor, one side of his face red, tears streaming down. Then I saw Preston, kneeling on the couch, tears in his beautiful brown eyes, his beautiful brown hair in Rob's painful looking grip.

Rob himself was looking at me and Harry, his eyes wide at our unexpected arrival.

He opened his mouth to speak but my voice stopped him.

"Get you bloody filthy hands off of Preston NOW or I WILL snap your wrist." I said, every once of malice that I could muster in my voice.

I watched Rob's eyes go wide as he looked at us as the other came in behind. I could feel all the anger flowing off them as we collectively glared at him.

"Vikk!" called Simon, moving to stand next to me, in attempt to get closer but Rob stopped him by pulling on Preston's hair hard, causing him to scream out.

"LET HIM GO!" I screamed at Rob, my body tensing to attack. "Or we WILL make you. Think about your options mate."

Observing his situation, the prick slowly let go of Preston's hair, allowing the boy to move away from him the second he was released. I felt relief as Preston quickly crawled off the couch to Vikk, his arms immediately coming around the Indian boy, holding him tight. I would have much preferred him in my arms, but I understood.

I turned my gaze back to the man who still stood between our boys and us. He needed to go. Now.

"Listen." Said Josh, his deep voice vibrating with authority as he spoke. "You have exactly 20 seconds to get your scrawny ass out of here and away from them or you will not be able to walk again ever."

Rob nodded but didn't move, so JJ went up to help him.

"Also," continued JJ, his voice thick with his accent and threatening as he marched forward to Rob, his hands coming out to grab the Canadians shirt and bring him close. "You are to stay away from Vikk and Preston for the rest of your fucking miserable life. Do you understand? Because if I see you within 100 feet of either of them I will break your balls, then rip them off, force feed them to you. Do you understand you piece of shit?"

Rob didn't speak, just nodded his head, fear in his eyes. Good.

"Excellent." Replied JJ taking one hand off of Rob's shirt while using the other to drag him towards the door, the rest of us leaving him a path. We all watched as JJ took Rob, carefully avoid Sarah who was still on the floor, and dragging him to the door, throwing him out it like trash and them slamming it shut and locking it.

We all took that moment to let out a breath of relief.

Finally.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Here ya go. Another chapter up today, as requested. Sorry there was no beating up of the Rob, but there is a reason for that. I promise. 

Next chapter is gonna be a tearful one, happy one. Promise.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with, love, smiles, and laughs.