"I don't know." I frowned, rubbing my hands over my arms.

"How's Mer and Hic?" Kristoff questioned.

"They're doing okay." Elsa answered.

"Well, Mer's doing okay. It's Hiccup we have to worry about." Anna added.

"How is he?" Jack asked as he looked at Eugene. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the floor. It pained me to see him hurt like that.

"We can go look at him." Kristoff replied as he wrapped his buff arms around my shoulders and led everyone to Eugene's bedside.

"God, he looks horrible." Jack sighed as he ran his fingers though his silvery hair. I slowly nodded and nuzzled into Kristoff. Right now, he was my shoulder to cry on. He was like my older, supportive brother.

"Why isn't he awake yet?" Anna lightly spoke, sounding afraid to speak.

"He's in a coma. He was hit the hardest." I briefly explained before my voice cracked. Everyone stayed silent as we looked him a little longer. I felt like I was breaking in the inside.

"We should go visit Mer and Hic. Come on, Rap." Kristoff encouraged as he led us away from Eugene. I knew I would see him before I left today so I didn't say goodbye like everyone else.

"Let's visit Mer Bear. She's probably the calmest out of the two." Jack smiled as he knocked on her door.

"Come in." Merida softly replied. We opened the door and saw Merida sitting in her bed playing on her phone. "Hey."

"How's it going?" I asked.

"It could be worse. I could be laying here with broken legs hardly having a chance of surviving." Merida chuckled. "Rapunzel, what happened to your hair?"

"When the car rolled, my hair got tangled up and they had to cut it to free me." I explained as I ran my fingers through my short, choppy, blonde hair.

"Oh." Merida frowned. Everyone knew how much I loved my long, blonde hair. Having it gone was a real slap in the face.

"Have you seen Hiccup?" Kristoff asked. Merida slowly shook her head. "You're welcome to come with us."

"Okay. I'll just need some help up. My left arm is pretty sprained." Merida explained as Elsa and Anna helped her out of the bed. We walked down the hallway, getting glances from nurses and random people in the hospital for their loved ones. Eventually, we reached Hiccup's door and lightly knocked.

"Who is it?"

"It's me. Merida."

"Come in." Hiccup quickly replied. Merida slowly opened the door. We followed behind as we watched the huge grin sink to a frown. "I thought you were the only one."

"No, everyone else is here." Merida explained. Hiccup looked at each of us and seemed confused.

"Where's Eugene?" Hiccup asked. I couldn't handle myself and I turned into Kristoff's chest. Don't cry, don't cry. I silently scolded myself and quiet tears started forming in my eyes. Kristoff pulled me in and rubbed my back, making me feel better. I heard Elsa and Jack quietly explaining what happened to Hiccup. "So, do you guys want to see my battle scar?" Hiccup chuckled. We stared, waiting for him to show us. He lifted the covers and showed us his legs. Immediately, my eyes darted to his left leg, noticing it wasn't like the other.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Yeah, I guess it's sorta striking at first." Hiccup weakly smiled. We all stared at it. The longer I gaped at it, the more guilt I felt gnawing at me. It felt like I was being eaten for the inside out. Why didn't anything happened to me? Why was I the only to come out okay?