I looked up at the few guys that were watching Tori and me laughing.

August- Brianna get yo sister.
Tori-*throws her bra a August and covers her boobs*
Brianna- You bough my her down here*laughs*
Tori- I am gettin so hot I wanna take my cloths offf*laughs taking her panties off flinging them at August*
August- Just get ha out da pool.
Brianna- All those guys lookin at her thoo.
Tori- Wop! Wop! It's a park it's a party wop wop! *laughing*
August- Tori.
Tori- Shake det ass Bae!!*laughs*
August- Tori!
Tori- Huh?
August- C'mere.
Tori- I'm naked*laughs*
August- Tori!! Come here! Right na!!
Tori- Oop. Okay daddy*laughs* me like it when you yell at mee*laughs*
August- C'mere.
Tori-*swims slowly to the steps*
August-*wraps the towel around her quickly*
Tori- I'm so cold. August I wanna get back in the pool.

I carried her back into the hotel on the elevator.

Tori- August when we get back to the room can we have some bomb ass sex? Like I wanna(GCO)
August- Quiet Tori.
Tori- why? I just want su(GCO)
August- Shut up T.
Tori- Okay okay. But I like it when yo(GCO)
August- Tori!
Brianna-*laughs*
Tori- What???

Once it stopped at Bianca and Brianna room hotel they got off and I made sure they was alright before me and Tori went up to our room. Once we got to our room I took her to the bathroom.

Tori- I'm tired.

I went and grabbed her cloths. When I came back she was sleeping in the tub. I sighed picking her up taking her to the bed and laying her down puttin her cloths on and laying her in bed. Putting a garbage can next to her I went on the other side and got in bed. And closed my eyes. Trying to go to sleep.

Tori POV

3:57 A.M

I shot my eyes open feeling something coming up. Throwing up in the garbage can next to me.feeling my hair get pushed back.

August- You alright?

Hearing his deep,raspy, sexy voice made my body chill.

Tori- I-I'm fine August. Go back to sleep.
August- You sure?
Tori- Yea.

I pulled the covers back and got out the bed and went into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and washing my face. I grabbed the dirty garbage bag and took it out putting it in the big one putting another where bag in the garbage can. I laid back down in bed with August feeling his arms wrap around my waist.

Tori-*groans* August.
August- Hm?*opens his eyes* what's Wong?
Tori-my stomach hurts.
August-*rubs her stomach* you hungry?
Tori- No but it feels good *closes her eyes*

Next morning☁️

I woke up and looked around me noticing I wasn't in the room I went to sleep in. I tried to get up but my head wouldn't let me. 'I tried it' I chuckled a little thinking about what i just though. I looked around and seen I was in Brianna and Bianca hotel room- but my room. I looked over and seen the bed empty. I then closed my eyes noticing the more I had them open the more my head felt like it was being banged against a wall.

1 hrs later.

Once my head was calmed down I got up and went to the bathroom getting on my nees and throwing up in the toilet. I grabbed some toilet tissue and wiped my mouth then put it in the toilet. I got up off the floor and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked down at what I was wearing. One of my plane shirts and a pair of leggings. When I walked out then bathroom August walked in with a look of disgust on his face.

Tori- What's wrong?
August- Hm? Uh none.
Tori- You sure.
August- Mhm.
Tori- Alright. Well what happen last night?
August- You don't remember?
Tori-No.
August- Well you made alcohol watermelon drinks and you made a lot like a lot. Since you used both the watermelons. Then you drunk mine when I told you not to. I room you outside and pushed you In the pool and you got out and got back in because you were cold. Then you started getting naked in the pool. After that we came in and you just started throwing up since last nice.
Tori- Wow. But what are we doing here?
August- I had to have the maid come clean our sheets.
Tori- oh. I'm hungry. I'll be back

He nodded and I walked out the room seeing Bianca room close. I walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat. I grabbed bacon out the freezer and put it on a plate and in the microwave. Feeling my butt sting from a hard smack on it.

Tori-ouch!!
August- Damn guh all' dat ass back dea'
Tori- Ima need you to stop smacking my ass.
August-*smacks her ass*
Tori- August.
August- Hm?
Tori-*looks at him*
August-*chuckles*
Tori- are you high? I just left you alone for like 3 minutes.
August- before I came into the room I went out for a smoke.
Tori- Then what happen?
August- Nothing.
Tori-*looks at him*
August- Nothing. Happen. Tori.
Tori- Ok.
August- Yo breast looks good in this shirt tho *grabs her boob*
Tori-*moves his hand* stop Bianca(GCO)
August- I don't care
Tori- but I do.
August-*pulls her closer to him*
Tori- You smell like 40 pounds of weed.
August- *feels her boob*
Tori- August get yo horny ass outta here*laughs*
August- I ain't get no good mawnin' kiss or nothin. You just don't love yo nigga no mo.
Tori-*stands on her tippy toes and kisses him*

Bianca POV

I closed the door behind me after what just happened. I didn't mean to. He was high and just was looking so...daddy ish. I guess. I mean he is August Alsina. I just can't believe my self. Brianna is gone hate me for what I tried to do.

5 min later.

I felt my stomach grumble so I got up and went into Brianna's room and seen her sleep...still. I was finna walk into the kitchen until I heard Tori's voice then August's

Tori- Ok.
August- Yo breast looks good in this shirt tho *grabs her boob*
Tori-*moves his hand* stop Bianca(GCO)
August- I don't care
Tori- but I do.
August-*pulls her closer to him*
Tori- You smell like 40 pounds of weed.
August- *feels her boob*
Tori- August get yo horny ass outta here*laughs*
August- I ain't get no good mawnin' kiss or nothin. You just don't love yo nigga no mo.

I didn't hear nothing else after that. A couple more seconds I heard kissing noses. I peeped around the corner and seen them in a steamy make out session. I watched him pick her up and sit her down on the island seeing his hand slide up her shirt under her bra. I was finna go back in until I seen August look at me then he counted what he was doing. He went down to her neck and that's when I turned around and went back in my room closing the door getting bed. I should have never came.

Brianna isn't gonna let me see Bradley every again, and that's my god son.

Tbc....

Sorry it's short I just had to update for yall💕

What story should I update next?🤔

Sorry for errors❤️

Comment❤️Vote❤️Share