Chaper 12 - When you fall for a bad boy...

hey guys, sorry its took me so long to update, been really busy over the holidays so i made this chapter a bit longer. i hope everyone had a great christmas and new year.

Warning this chapter does have violence i, i hope i did it justice and scene of sexual nature so heres your warning hope you enjoy :) xx

Vote Comment Fan.

Chapter 12

Grace POV

So it’s been a month and a half since I left Eli standing in his classroom, I couldn’t believe what he said. Well actually I could. I spent most of that night trying to comprehend what had happened. The kiss was so loving and right and in that moment it was like no one could touch us. When I had come in on the Monday and saw Jonah I felt terrible but kissing Eli had so much more power behind it than it did with Jonah. I knew I didn’t really have a chance with Eli but after that I thought he might have changed his mind. When we argued and he said it was a mistake it shattered me, I mean I knew deep down that I thought he would regret it, but when he said it.

So like I said it’s been a while since the argument and a lot has changed since then. I was sitting in geography now staring out the window. Jonah still sat next to me, but for a whole different reason now. Jonah had changed a lot since we started our relationship; in fact so much had changed. Mr Thompson barely looked at me now, we only spoke when needed and even my friends seemed to think it was forced. In class he would teach, he would never ask me questions and even if he had to give me a detention he would always make sure he wasn’t on duty. My friends were still the same; Casper and Sophie were still as loved up as ever, the same with Amanda and Isaac really. Finn barely hangs around with us anymore; he has been concentrating so hard on his football. Oscar has started to become very distant, I mean last year we were inseparable and this year we barely ever speak, actually he doesn’t really speak to anyone.

I knew the bell would ring soon and I couldn’t wait, it was a Friday and it happened to be last lesson. This Friday is going to be even better as well as its Amanda’s birthday. She was so excited bless her, it was just me to go, most of our group turned 18 already. This morning when we got into school she was so happy to show off her new car that her parents had got her. It was a green ford focus GT and she loved it. I missed driving my car, I used to love driving it to school but now Jonah drives me everywhere. He is like a constant attachment; he takes me everywhere and is always with me. The bell signalled, sending me out of my day dream. We all started to pack away and Jonah grabbed my hand instantly, his hand gripped tightly around mine and soon it was starting to hurt. I carried on like it wasn’t and started to walk with him. We all said our goodbyes and said how we would all meet outside double mix for Amanda’s birthday clubbing session. Jonah drove me home and told me he would come around mine at 8, so I had to be ready. My hand leant for the handle but a sudden pain shot through my body. I looked at the point of origin and saw that Jonah had grabbed my arm hard and had started to squeeze. “You forgot to give me a kiss” he said annoyed, “I’m sorry, it must have slipped my mind” in fact it hadn’t but I was hoping to get away with it. His kisses didn’t mean anything to me anymore, not since all this started. I leant forward and he pushed his lips onto mine, I responded, but had to force myself. When he had finally left I ran straight to my room and under the shower. I only had hours to get ready and I still needed to cook Jonah some dinner, why did mum have to be on a business trip.

I already knew what I was wearing, if it was appropriate that is. When I got into the shower, I let the hot water see to my body. I shampooed my hair and cleaned myself. I noticed that the yellow bruises on my hips had gone and the ones on the tops of my arms had just about faded. As I looked at them, I could remember the pain that I had been put through to get them. I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes, my throat closed tight. Every memory made the tears threatened to break free. Finally the tears spilt over and flowed down my face like a river escaping a dam. It all took me back to 7  weeks ago…