Final Path(END)

Aphmau's Pov

We all go to Michi's house but the door is locked. Ik what we can do all of us guys can break the door open,says Travis. Oorrrr I can just break the door with a spell,says Lucinda. The guys hit the wall but fail and hurt themselves many times. Are you suuure you don't want any help? Yes help us. After that, Lucinda uses her staff to break the door with the spell. We go inside and see that the chamber door is open. We come in and see something horrifying.

Third Person Pov

All of them saw what was going on so Cadenza called the police as quickly and quietly as possible....until Lucinda had to sneeze. Aph.....mau I-i have t-to s-neeze. No!, Lucinda you'll blow our cover and we'll all get caught! No I-i h-have t-to a-a-......ACHOO! Ivy heard it. Huh Michi, I heard a sneeze I'm going to check it out. Oops. LUCINDA!!!, They all said angrily but quietly. Don't worry I have a potion that will make you invisible. Hurry throw it already! Hello is anybody here? Hmm maybe it's just my imagination, she said. A few minutes later, the police arrived. They marched in and said. FREEZE POLICE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT! Ahhh Michi it's the police what are we going to do! I know. What? I run away and you by the police so I won't get arrested bye! She ran to the exit, but was to late and stopped by the police. You two are under arrest for kidnapping and keeping hostage. Nooo I don't want to go to jail!

( police took them away and everyone went back to the house)

Nicole, can you come over here for a sec? Sure Dante. I know this ain't the right the right time to ask this but, Nicole will you marry me? OMI I know this ain't the right time to say it, but YES I WILL MARRY YOU DANTE! They kiss and tell everyone.

Five months later,
Dante and Nicole got married and had their own kid(girl), with their dog Roxy and Dmitri. Crystal and Brianna went to college,leaving Michelle and MarMar behind. Aaron and Aphmau got married and has 4 kids. Katelyn and Travis are married. Michelle and Zane started dating. Mya and Garroth moved in together as well as Marlyn and Laurence. Kawaii~Chan and Reese got married and pregnant with Nekoette~Tan. (Omi so much ships are sailing). And everyone lived happy ever after.

Hey everybody, it's the end of Till the End. Hee get it no okay......like I said I'm going to make a Fairy Tail which I WILL add people who comment on the first chapter ONLY. So if you do it later it won't count. I'm sorry. Check out my conversation for more information. Hehehe get it no I'm terrible at rhymes. Well I'll see you later

~Caio~