Is It The End?

Garroth's Pov

Uggghh where am I. Huh WHY AM I TIED UP!? Hello Gareth sweetheart. Huh that voice is that.... Yes it's me your one and only! WHAT NO IVY THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Then I saw Laurence waking next to me. Ughhh my arm hurts,huh WHERE THE HELL AM I!? Oh so another Senpai woke up. She talked to I think it was Michi through a walkie-talkie. Michi your Senpai woke up. Huh WHAT DO YOU MEAN "your Senpai woke up?!" Look at the TV.

Third Person Pov

Laurence and Garroth both looked up and saw Marlyn and Mya tied up......but next to them was Michi holding a knife to Marlyn's neck and a gun to Mya's head, but they were asleep. MY IRENE MICHI IVY LET THEM GO RIGHT NOW!!!!! Hmmm we would but there is something WE want! Let me guess being your girlfriend? Yes but if you refuse these two will go*she makes a cluck noise and moves her finger to her neck side by side*. YOU.......WOULDN'T.......DARE!!! We would so are you in. They both thought they wouldn't want be their boyfriends them, but having Mya and Marlyn getting killed was the worst option. .....F-fine it's for their own good. Good decision. Tears came to both of their eyes. They both thought, " My Irene please let her be safe I don't want her to be killed, that would make my life miserable please Irene, everyone help us!

Aphmau's Pov

Hmmm I haven't seen Garroth,Laurence,Marlyn,and Mya around. Huh OMI BREADSTICKS,TRIPLE BROWNIE SUNDAE!! (HEY APHMAU THEIR MINE LEAVE MY BABIES ALONE I WAS GOING EAT THEM FIRST WAAA). Wait Marlyn would've eaten this by now. Ok now there is something really fishy going on here! Aphmau~Senpai Kawaii~Chan made fish! Oh so maybe that's why it smelled fishy. Hmmm let's talk to Kawaii~Chan. Hey Kawaii~Chan have you seen Garroth, Laurence, Mya and Marlyn around? Nope sorry Aphmau~ Senpai Kawaii~Chan didn't see anything. Oh ok. I go outside and I find a headband that looks very familiar and a tranquilizer dart? Wait.....I REMEMBER THIS*Flashback* Huh is someone in here? *someone pushes Aphmau in a locker* ahh h-hey who turned off the lights. Ha take that short potato, Have fun freshman hahaha!*Flashback Ends* . IVY KIDNAPPED THEM ALL!!! I call out to everyone, EVERYONE THIS IS SERIOUS GARROTH, LAURENCE , MARLYN, AND MYA HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY IVY!!! My Irene is this true, asks Cadenza as she begins to shed a tear. Yeah this is Ivy's headband she always wore it in high school. OMI WE HAVE TO GO SAVE THEM! Yeah but where do we go? Kawaii~Chan knows maybe at Michi~Chan's house? Why would they be oh now I get it. Yes, Michi~Chan showed Kawaii~Chan a room that had a torture chamber and a security room. My Irene that's horrifying. Who and who's not going? Me, Aaron, Dante, Nicole,Travis, Katelyn,Lucinda and Cadenza should is that fine with you guys? Yes. Kawaii~Chan everyone take care of each other and stay inside now ain't a time to be celebrating.

Third Person Pov

MarMar starts to wake up with someone saying Pika, Pika please wake up. Ughhh my neck and woah my neck! Don't you dare move or else. WHY IS THERE A KNIFE TO MY NECK, TIED UP, AND WHY IS THERE A GUN TO MYA'S HEAD!! Calm down there won't be a brighter future without a certain someone calling you "little goat". What do you mean? Well look at the TV. They both see and hear what's going on. So it's either you 2 dating us or those girls getting killed. Both their hearts sanked. They looked at each other and said We choose

Cliffhanger hehehe hope you are enjoying the story cuz it's coming to an end I know I'm sorry no more "Till The End". But don't worry I might make a sequel if this gets up to 10 votes for this chapter and the final chapter.
Anyways

~Caio~