Summer Day

Dante's Pov

I was living with Nicole for a while and we haven't had a date since the last one with Marlyn and Laurence. So since its summer, I think it would be a good idea if we had a bonfire date at the beach. I'm going to face chat everyone if it's a good idea.

A-Aphmau
Aa-Aaron
B-Brianna
Ca-Cadenza
Cr-Crystal
D-Dante
G-Garroth
J-Jeffrey
K-Katelyn
Kc-Kawaii~Chan
La-Laurence
L-Lucinda
Mar-Me
M-Michelle
My-Mya
T-Travis
Z-Zane
(Sorry if I forgot anybody)
D- Hey everyone I was thinking since its summer, we should do a bonfire.

N- Sounds like a great idea but what are we going to do with Dmitri?

A- I was thinking you guys can take him since me and Aaron are taking little Lilith.

K- Who's Lilith?

Aa-*sigh* she's our daughter who we adopted.

KC- OMI Kawaii~Chan's ship!

K- Not again with your stupid ships.

KC- Speak for yourself Katelyn~Sama you have a 1D poster in your closet.

K- Kawaii~Chan YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING!

KC- Well that's what Katelyn~Sama gets.

C- Stop fighting we should do it since summer's almost over and this could be a good way to bond.

G- Yeah *he starts to whisper* and it gives me a chance to win her over.

My- win who over?

G- n-no one what are we talking about?

C- well I should get the food and snacks. Marlyn don't eat all of the food.

Mar- HEY I can't help it if there's food.

L- that's my little goat<3.

M- *starts blushing*

M- Which beach are we going to meet up at?

Mar- Well I was thinking if it's okay with you guys, if we can go to Corona Del Mar

T- Sounds great let's all meet up there then.

B- Well what are we waiting for.LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!

This is going to be fun!

Hey Dmitri. Yes Dad? Me and your mom's friends are throwing a bonfire and do you want to come? Yes Yes I want to go! Ok let's get ready.

Third Person Pov

They got all ready for their bonfire. It was starting to be 6:30 so all of them went to the beach they were meeting up at.

Marlyn's Pov

I was not that excited that much since I HAD to wear a bathing suit and I'm not even used to the idea of showing that much skin. Oh come on it'll make Laurence want to kiss you hehe. LUCINDA!! Stop trying to make me change my mind. Come on, I'll give you unlimited brownies,breadsticks, and raspberry iced tea if you do. YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING SOONER LET'S GET READY. My Irene why did I agree to this I'm not used to showing my private skin. The girls and I went to the beach luckily we were early so I hid in the restrooms XD. I heard the Laurence's voice from the stall. Where's my little goat. She's in the restrooms hiding don't worry I'll get her out. MARLYN Laurence is waiting for you. Ik but-. But nothing we are going outside. She dragged my arm out of the restrooms. Wow You look hot. *I start to blush* thanks you don't look too bad yourself. Wow BABY You're hot!*he starts to whistle* WHAT GARROTH YOU KNOW WE'RE DATING! I'm not talking about Mar I'm talking about Mya. Thanks you look beautiful too. T-t-ttttttthanks I uhh . Are you ok you are blushing bright red and I think you have a nose bleed. N-nnnnno I-im fine let's go to the water. Race you there. Alright. They ran to the water. They're perfect for each other, I say. Not as perfect as us. Not really me and Nicole are the big OTP. You guys are both wrong me and Aph are unbreakable. Then everyone started to fight on who was the ULTIMATE OTP.

Michelle's Pov

Ha they're pretty stupid on having a fight like this on our vacation. Yeah I know they look like hamsters fighting over a seed, says Zane. Ha so true wanna hang out. S-sure honestly don't get touchy or we'll have problems. You think I'm like that no but I was going to say the same thing. Yeah ok. Cadenza,Lucinda,Brianna,Crystal,and Kawaii~Chan started to fangirl.

Third Person Pov

Everyone had good time and a new ship has arrived. This has been a really good time Garroth, Thank you for making it special. You're welcome I also want to ask you if you would want to be my girlfriend? What! No it's fine if you don't want to you don't have too. Yes Garroth I will be your girlfriend. Then the fireworks started.

Hello everyone sorry for the long wait I have been busy registrating for my new school since I'm going to be in 7th grade.I haven't had any ideas since Dancole will soon sink on Aphmau's channel since the two new episodes of love~love~paradise my dancole side has been going down the drain. So if you have any suggestions on ideas for the next chapter leave a comment down below I'll see you later ~Caio~