The grief

Brianna's Pov

Marlyn hasn't came out of her room for days already, is she feeling okay? I don't know she was like that since Thursday did something happen that made her like this, says Crystal. Well I was watching the purge on Thursday and she came home traumatized an really angry, I asked her what was wrong but she just went to her room furious. Hmm I know let's make brownies! This is no time to make brownies):<! No it's not what you're thinking, when she smells the brownies she won't be able to resist but going to the kitchen and grabbing some. That's a great idea! But do you guys know how to make brownies. N-o but let's search it up online. We searched up a recipe and we failed at making many times but the fifth time came out perfect. We left them on a table near her room.

MarMar's Pov

I smelled a scent that the girls thought that would make me get out of the room, but brownies aren't going to heal a broken heart right now</3. I've been having some bruises on my knuckles lately it's probably because I have been putting up pictures of Laurence on the wall and punching it. My strength is getting weaker and weaker ever since that day.

Michelle's Pov

After Thursday, Marlyn has locked herself in her room and hasn't eaten anything or slept. I'm starting to wonder if it has something to do with her relationship between Laurence and her? I'm going to text her about it because it's getting ridiculous now and it's boring watching scary movies by yourself.

Michelle
Marlyn

Marlyn what's going on you're acting strange?

It's nothing I don't want to talk about it

Marlyn please talk to me I want to help you

I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY!!!!

Okay fine I'll leave you be, I thought you were stronger then that

Huh?....

Honestly you're STRONG I know you are and you do too I know you can go through this

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M WEAK WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS

???

Do you really want to know how do I know you're not going to betray me?

We've been friends since 4th grade if I wanted to betray you I would've had done during that time and please I care about you will you talk to me?

F-fine but don't tell anyone about what I've told you okay I don't want people to worry

I promise I won't tell

Okay well remember how I said I was going to Trendy and Game Stop?

Yeah then what happened

Well then,there was a new store that was selling puppies and kittens and you know obviously I would go because who wouldn't

You're getting off topic

Oh sorry then I saw Laurence there I scared him then he was all worried like if he were hiding something from me...then Michi was there and she confirmed that Laurence and her were dating..I didn't believe it at first but when I saw him he felt guilty and yeah...

So he was playing with your emotions?

Pretty much so

Okay well gotta go thx for opening up to me

No problem

I can't believe he would do that to my best friend, I'm going to go to his house and make pay... and maybe even punch him. I storm off to his house and started knocking like a maniac. LAURENCE YOU'RE DEAD GET YOUR A** OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!! Hey can yo- Michelle what are you doing here did Marlyn finally forgave me. NO AND COME OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!(she starts pulling his arm to the yard). Owwww that hurts you are strong as her. Well she ain't strong no more because of you!! She told you what happened!? YES AND YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR DOING THAT TO AN INNOCENT TIGER!! Look it's not what it looks like I-. YOU NOTHING NOW GET READY FOR MY WRATH OF PUNCHES!! MICHELLE STOP SAYS A VOICE FROM BEHIND.

HEHEHE